Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roguebeaver

Sark showed out and failed!

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, paulitik said:

Sark needs to be gone tomorrow. Give Knapp, and I gag saying this, the OC gig. Sark is a liability.

So is Matt Ryan throwijg picks and always turning over at pivotal game changing moments. 

No guts, No grit , No glory

Maybe it's Quinn who's the dud. Who just let's an entire offensive staff just walk and doesn't promote from within? To top it off, he brings in a bum with no NFL experience. Not to mention Special Teams has been a hot mess for years yet Armstrong is still employed. 

The major reason that 2016 went to the Super Bowl is in SF now.

Falcons have to run the ball better/more. An effective run game/PA game is where Matt thrives. Sark has to get the backs more involved.

Edited by Eazy123
red falcon likes this

We played like crap and still almost won that game. We are going to slaughter some folks this year if we aren't all injured now. Clean up the trash penalties, and we'll be seeing them again in Philly at the NFCCG.

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Maybe it's Quinn who's the dud. Who just let's an entire offensive staff just walk and doesn't promote from within? To top it off, he brings in a bum with no NFL experience. Not to mention Special Teams has been a hot mess for years yet Armstrong is still employed. 

The major reason that 2016 went to the Super Bowl is in SF now.

How do you explain our defense though? Its taken a quantum leap under Quinn. Our offense problems are deep. Its not just Sark though. Its a lot of things.

red falcon likes this

Just now, IndiscreetGeek said:

How do you explain our defense though? Its taken a quantum leap under Quinn. Our offense problems are deep. Its not just Sark though. Its a lot of things.

Definitely has, but the man has effectively killed a world class offense so it kinda evens out.

All this whining about Sark is more than just pathetic. You guys sound like your girlfriend dumped you after two weeks and honestly who can blame her. But you you keep dreaming she's coming back. Well she's not coming back.

Just for the record, go back and look at Eagles vs Falcons 2016 with the great Shanny as OC. Not a pretty game at all.

Quinn wants this team to play it's best ball November, December and January. I think by game 3 or 4 fans will see a better product on the field. Tonight's game was just what I expected. It was like a preseason game so I'm neither surprised nor disappointed.

And BTW, to say Sark is the problem is really saying Ryan is not worth 30 mil a year.

Phillup11 and falconsd56 like this

1 minute ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

It wasn't Sark that went for that first TD. The offense was coming off the field and he waved them back on. That was all DQ.

Haven't seen anything yet that says we are going to be better than we were last year. I still think we are a 9-7 type team. 

I don't believe in the Falcons anymore. 

slamee101 likes this