Sark had a whole offseason to work on goal to go plays

What bag of tricks? But there are those who during the preseason assured me that Sark was gonna have a Shanny type year 2. I bet they won’t own up too it but they know who they are. Sark has no business calling plays in the nfl period. He’s clearly in way over his head. I’m beyond furious that Quinn is gonna ride with him no matter what. 

Just now, shockerfalcon said:

What bag of tricks? But there are those who during the preseason assured me that Sark was gonna have a Shanny type year 2. I bet they won’t own up too it but they know who they are. Sark has no business calling plays in the nfl period. He’s clearly in way over his head. I’m beyond furious that Quinn is gonna ride with him no matter what. 

5 redzone possessions for 9 (should've been 10) points.

Just now, quotemokc said:

Literally anyone else could have called better plays than that.

We could have thrown 5 fades to Julio and it would have worked out better than those trash plays he called.

I don't think we even got the ball inside of the endzone on that last drive lol. Horrible design

3 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

I second to this and I approve of this message! 

Matt Ryan has to be held accountable too. You're the highest paid QB in the NFL (well 2nd highest) and you're not playing like it. You have way too much talent on offense (including Alex Mack as your center) the past few seasons to be playing mediocre like this. Someone has to call this team out and put them on fire so we can go on a good winning streak. 

Just now, mqg96 said:

Matt Ryan has to be held accountable too. You're the highest paid QB in the NFL (well 2nd highest) and you're not playing like it. You have way too much talent on offense (including Alex Mack as your center) the past few seasons to be playing mediocre like this. Someone has to call this team out and put them on fire so we can go on a good winning streak. 

He took bad sacks, missed open throws, and that INT was just horrible. Ryan hasn't looked this bad in a long time.

3 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

People were open. Ryan was trash.

I have to say, on 4th down Ryan threw it out of the back of the endzone. If we hadn't gotten a defensive holding and one more play, I think we'd all be pretty pissed about that.

We are overly reliant on Julio.  He's doubled in the red zone.  Need someone else to make a play.  Matt doesn't have a lazer arm either, so it's tough for him to zip things in there in goal to go situations.

1 minute ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

He made a few throws tonight, but left a ton out there. My issue is there is no easy completions for him right now. I don’t know the explanation, but every dang pass seems contested. 

Very disappointed we didn’t see Ridley put on the move. 

Rewatch the game if you're feeling masochistic. Receivers were open on just about every incompletion. Ryan was jittery and forcing the ball, staring down WRs.

I'm not saying he sucks. But he was real bad tonight.

Just now, DogIsYourName said:

I have to say, on 4th down Ryan threw it out of the back of the endzone. If we hadn't gotten a defensive holding and one more play, I think we'd all be pretty pissed about that.

We are overly reliant on Julio.  He's doubled in the red zone.  Need someone else to make a play.  Matt doesn't have a lazer arm either, so it's tough for him to zip things in there in goal to go situations.

Either Ryan or Sark doesn’t trust anyone but Julio. Seems like 90% of the pass offense were first read Julio plays. 

Just now, MilleniumFalcon said:

He took bad sacks, missed open throws, and that INT was just horrible. Ryan hasn't looked this bad in a long time.

He always plays bad in Philly anyway, now we're 1-10 in Philly since 2000. This game reminded me of the 2010 opener in Pittsburgh to open the season when Big Ben wasn't starting and we still lost 15-9 which was also an ugly low scoring game as well when we also lost by 6 points just like this game we just played in Philly. Imagine what Matt Ryan's stats in Pittsburgh is going to be in a few weeks or so even if Le'Von Bell is not starting, it's going to be ugly. What's up with Matt Ryan in his home state or hometown? If the Falcons want to finally beat Doug Peterson we must have the Eagles come to Atlanta in the playoffs or the regular season in the future.