matty72780

Sark is the problem....PERIOD

76 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

3rd down was the play where Ryan was hit almost immediately. He wouldnt have been able to get the ball to Sanu on that down. Ive attached screencaps of the 2nd and 3rd down plays. Sanu and ridley up top, but neither were open.

2nd.JPG

3rd down.JPG

Dude never had time to throw all game. It's on the OC to get the oline ready to play and on the OC to get anyone other than Julio open. Sark is a YAFL level coach.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Dude never had time to throw all game. It's on the OC to get the oline ready to play and on the OC to get anyone other than Julio open. Sark is a YAFL level coach.

Yep, pro analyst blame Sark.. Nfl players blame Sark,.. Tatf members blame Ryan, dosnt make sense does it.. 

3 hours ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Sark wasn't the problem last night.

HC(going for it),QB(off),Oline(whipped in the red zone), Defense(missing turnovers).

And the Sarkisian Apologists have arrived!

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

8 hours ago, matty72780 said:

I actually went to the SB when the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. Cost me $5k a ticket to see that loss. I also wore my Jessie Tuggle jersey who I remember playing because that’s how long I’ve been a fan. I’m a realist and I also know football. I’ve seen team after falcon team and anyone who understands the game realizes that Sark can’t call plays to get anyone open. You can’t run vanilla routes and hope your players just “get open”. Look at Shanahan making Taylor Gabriel look like Wes Walker - now we can’t do anything but throw to Julio, which means he’s the ultimate athlete and he’ll get open. However, if you have a good coordinator everyone else will be open because you know the plays to call. Sark is the problem. PERIOD. 

Other WR were open almost every play. When Matt gets a little pressure he gets the happy feet then proceeds to stumble & throw the ball out of bounds. Intentional grounding. 15yds penalty. It is not Sark fault. Matt was throwing into dbl coverage with other players open. Matt threw a horrible INT inside the 20. Great QB makes plays when the play breaks down. Look at Aaron Rodgers. Big Ben. Russell Wilson. Tom Brady. And they drop dimes hitting receivers in stride. Enough of the Matt Ryan excuses. He was horrible yesterday. Not Sark.

I've tried to give Sark a lot of time to improve, having been admittedly a Shanny hater the first year he was here.  I didn't want to be so stupid this time around...so I've been saying 'I'll give him another year as well'

But you would think we'd see some improvement over all this time.  And we haven't. 

Zero improvement going all the way back to game one of last season.

maybe a helpful question is: what was shanahan doing in the red zone to make us successful that sark isn't?  by the way, how successful was shanahan in the red zone?

did you guys sense that at least sark has more dynamic plays than last year or is all the same?  if he was at least trying some different plays, I'd feel better and blame this mostly on ryan and the off. line (Ryan gets the jitters--I have faith he will be back to form and play well.  Much more concerned about the play calling at this point)  BTW, another question might be: what did shanahan do that allowed ryan to have more time to pass and not be panicked and make bad decisions? 

I'm just trying to look at this objectively.  If people on this board have answers, the next question is why our off coordinator and even Quinn not see what people here see?

That one is on you Dan Quinn.

You stood by Sark.  Time to cut bait amigo.  We Will never be as good as Philly or New England, or maybe even San Francisco with Sark at the Offensive Helm!

Fire Sark!

Knee Jerk Reaction after ONE game?

NO!

His body of work is substandard.

Be bold.Change direction. 

We are going the WRONG way!

Woke up to texts from a Raiders fan and Saints fan both talking about the play calling. Bar stool runs the Sark jokes because they are easy pickins. 

Non Falcon fans are laughing, either give Sark his crack pipe back or fire him. Sober Sark is terrible 

6 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

3rd down was the play where Ryan was hit almost immediately. He wouldnt have been able to get the ball to Sanu on that down. Ive attached screencaps of the 2nd and 3rd down plays. Sanu and ridley up top, but neither were open.

2nd.JPG

3rd down.JPG

The bottom picture Sanu is running a slant. That's open in the NFL. Ryan locked in on Julio. Pre snap showed they had Julio in a bracket. Ryan should have seen that. Even Collingsworth saw it before the snap. No excuses 

4 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's like half of the people here don't even understand how a football team is ran. Quinn have very little to nothing to do with the offense.. Thats 99% sarks job.. Sark decides what plays we'll run during the week and the personal packages.. The install begins in practice.. It's not like we can just pull random plays out of the play book game time that wasn't practiced that week, it's all put together by Sark.. During practice Sark is responsible for the routes and the timings he wants the offense to work at. That's why he gets paid what he does.. So those of you that keeps blaming Ryan for running bad plays or timing off need to understand that begins with practice a week earlier.. It has very little to do with Quinn or Ryan.. I mean Quinn is responsible for putting the team together but Quinn does not call any offensive plays at all.. That whole performance last night was sarks baby and it stunk 

Lol excuses. Like Matt freaking Ryan has no say in offensive game planning. This cant be serious

11 hours ago, matty72780 said:

I actually went to the SB when the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. Cost me $5k a ticket to see that loss. I also wore my Jessie Tuggle jersey who I remember playing because that’s how long I’ve been a fan. I’m a realist and I also know football. I’ve seen team after falcon team and anyone who understands the game realizes that Sark can’t call plays to get anyone open. You can’t run vanilla routes and hope your players just “get open”. Look at Shanahan making Taylor Gabriel look like Wes Walker - now we can’t do anything but throw to Julio, which means he’s the ultimate athlete and he’ll get open. However, if you have a good coordinator everyone else will be open because you know the plays to call. Sark is the problem. PERIOD. 

Well  said !   Ridley never got a pass, Sanu had a couple, and that's about it. Obviously the Game Plan was JULIO,JULIO,  JULIO., and if that didn't work....JULIO !

Not very creative.   I'd rather hire Peyton Mannings Forehead .

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

I've tried to give Sark a lot of time to improve, having been admittedly a Shanny hater the first year he was here.  I didn't want to be so stupid this time around...so I've been saying 'I'll give him another year as well'

But you would think we'd see some improvement over all this time.  And we haven't. 

Zero improvement going all the way back to game one of last season.

This is where I'm at.  He's shown no change, because he doesn't know how to.  Dump him before it's too late.  We still have 17 games, left and I hate believing the season is already over.  But with him at the helm, a wasted season is right around the corner.

12 hours ago, UK13 said:

Sark is the problem... sometimes you have to be creative inside the 10 ... he's way to vanilla .... 

It's as though he brain. Farts in the redzone. To be honest his playing idn't unique anywhere on the field.

I don't claim to be an OC, but against a defense like Philly's you need some misdirection, a trick play or two.  You cannot play them straight up as we did.

There were so many playcalls that they recognized from the playoffs game last January and the chewed them up for losses.

Sark, the defnition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

UK13 likes this

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's as though he brain. Farts in the redzone. To be honest his playing idn't unique anywhere on the field.

I don't claim to be an OC, but against a defense like Philly's you need some misdirection, a trick play or two.  You cannot play them straight up as we did.

There were so many playcalls that they recognized from the playoffs game last January and the chewed them up for losses.

Sark, the defnition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

Thank you. Either Schwartz is psychic or he had some easy reads last night because more often than not it seemed that philly knew exactly what as coming and when. That 4th down run in the first the defense completely sold out on it at the snap play action roll out to the back side TE would have been an easy TD. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

12 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I would list some other problems but the contrast between Pederson's playcalling vs Sark is HUGE. The creativity and ability to consistently exploit weaknesses is just not there with ATL the way it is with PHI. 

Part of that is the arrogant "we want to be able to instill our will" mentality. In other words, if we run it we will do it and they won't be able to stop us. Well, they kind of did!

18 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Thank you. Either Schwartz is psychic or he had some easy reads last night because more often than not it seemed that philly knew exactly what as coming and when. That 4th down run in the first the defense completely sold out on it at the snap play action roll out to the back side TE would have been an easy TD. 

I've always said backside TE. Teams run it on us all the time, Seattle comes to mind.  For some strange reason we think we have to run everything straight up.  I would spread the out at the goal line last night in run the ball.  Easy TD.  But know we love the flavor of vanilla. 

12 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

Sark schemed Free open on the out route in the end zone. He schemed plenty of people open in zones while running Julio deep that Ryan tossed behind and high. He definitely didn't scheme the duck Ryan threw to nobody on his INT. Sorry, Sark ain't the greatest, but there's no way anybody with trained/untrained eyes could say Ryan wasn't the problem tonight. He'll get it right (hopefully) but dude was just off all game long. The bobbled catch was because he decided to throw a duck pass over Julio's outside shoulder when Julio got a clear inside release off the double move. Ryan. Was. Not. Good. At. All.

Wait so you mean the QB throwing bad balls, and dropped passes aren't the OC's fault? Everyone was ranting and raving the first few drives because we moved the ball and then when that stopped (because we will not drive/score every possession) it turned into a fire Sark Parade.

44 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

people dunno but they’re learning. Learning bout Beasley too

all it takes to stay ahead is evaluate the process, not the results

Beasley looked awful last night. Dumb mistakes and getting tossed around like a rag doll

Club212 likes this

8 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

The final drive perfectly sums it up. In the red-zone. Game on the line. You score, you win.

3 throws to Julio in double coverage. 

His lack of creativity on a short field is astonishing.

There's an agenda to force things to him though. Ryan was bad but a lot of the problem was he will NOT stray from the coach's creed, even when he knows its stupid. This julio needs to be thrown to more than half the pass plays thing was a perfect example. 

Im a big julio fan but im not comfortable with him dictating so much of our offense.

5 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yep, pro analyst blame Sark.. Nfl players blame Sark,.. Tatf members blame Ryan, dosnt make sense does it.. 

Dan Quinn, nonetheless can see all this himself but for some reason if he can't see it then he's the problem. one thing I will say about Mike Smith, he did try to keep his job " you get my drift" I'm just throwing that one out there guys