matty72780

Sark is the problem....PERIOD

76 posts in this topic

Julio has been the only player on offense to do anything. What that means is that you don’t have the playcalling to free anyone else up using Julio as a decoy. We went from a top 10 all time offense to 15th, now to a team that has had the most penailties in 19 years, no big plays, no other WR’s, etc. Sark is the worst hire we’ve had since Petrino. FACT

23 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Ryan seems to be the problem 

To an untrained eye, I can get why you think that. But there are ZERO open reads created by the OC. Just take plays like the Philly special that schemes players open. Think how many open plays Shanahan created for everyone. This is what OCs do. It shouldn't be all on the QB. 

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

To an untrained eye, I can get why you think that. But there are ZERO open reads created by the OC. Just take plays like the Philly special that schemes players open. Think how many open plays Shanahan created for everyone. This is what OCs do. It shouldn't be all on the QB. 

Bingo!

I think threads like this are the most depressing part of a loss. You troll ******** won, take your victory lap, then go back into your sad little holes.

The rest of us will be still here rooting for a Superbowl, even if thats not "objective" or whatever adjective you all hide behind now.

B_84falcons likes this

2 minutes ago, B3TD said:

I think threads like this are the most depressing part of a loss. You troll ******** won, take your victory lap, then go back into your sad little holes.

The rest of us will be still here rooting for a Superbowl, even if thats not "objective" or whatever adjective you all hide behind now.

We’re all rooting for a SB but you still gotta be eyes wide open and call things for exactly what they are. It looked pretty bad tonight. First game kinks? Maybe. Or maybe this offence is exactly what it looked like tonight and what it looked like last year: Constipated. 

Just now, EpicBird said:

We’re all rooting for a SB but you still gotta be eyes wide open and call things for exactly what they are. It looked pretty bad tonight. First game kinks? Maybe. Or maybe this offence is exactly what it looked like tonight and what it looked like last year: Constipated. 

Oh I'm pissed, but I'm not going to immiediately jump in with the drama queens and trolls and declare that THIS agenda I'm pushing is what the problem is.  None of us have even looked at the tape yet.

These people seek to just make people mad, so you don't have to defend them.

I don’t know what their agenda is...I don’t have a negative one. But there is something missing on this team, whether it’s scheme, execution, personnel...I don’t know. I’m just looking at the results after 18 games last year and now one this year. Sometimes things ain’t so complicated and are exactly what they look like they are. 

47 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I would list some other problems but the contrast between Pederson's playcalling vs Sark is HUGE. The creativity and ability to consistently exploit weaknesses is just not there with ATL the way it is with PHI. 

Well said.  Seems like our successful offensive plays are more luck than anything.  But exploiting another teams weakness is something Sark is clueless on

52 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sark will not be here much longer, this probably is the nail in his coffen.. I believe Ryan will even speak up after this game and demand a change.. Idk who is available with NFL experience, but something has to be done fast

Im literally going to pray this loser oc off our team. 

49 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Julio has been the only player on offense to do anything. What that means is that you don’t have the playcalling to free anyone else up using Julio as a decoy. We went from a top 10 all time offense to 15th, now to a team that has had the most penailties in 19 years, no big plays, no other WR’s, etc. Sark is the worst hire we’ve had since Petrino. FACT

Honestly, I've never seen a OC keep doing something that's clearly not working. The screen plays weren't working, but he kept trying. The outside zone run wasn't working, but he kept trying. At some point you must realize when something isn't working and try something else, get creative. He doesn't understand this simple concept.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

16 minutes ago, B3TD said:

I actually went to the SB when the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. Cost me $5k a ticket to see that loss. I also wore my Jessie Tuggle jersey who I remember playing because that’s how long I’ve been a fan. I’m a realist and I also know football. I’ve seen team after falcon team and anyone who understands the game realizes that Sark can’t call plays to get anyone open. You can’t run vanilla routes and hope your players just “get open”. Look at Shanahan making Taylor Gabriel look like Wes Walker - now we can’t do anything but throw to Julio, which means he’s the ultimate athlete and he’ll get open. However, if you have a good coordinator everyone else will be open because you know the plays to call. Sark is the problem. PERIOD. 

25 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Sark schemed Free open on the out route in the end zone. He schemed plenty of people open in zones while running Julio deep that Ryan tossed behind and high. He definitely didn't scheme the duck Ryan threw to nobody on his INT. Sorry, Sark ain't the greatest, but there's no way anybody with trained/untrained eyes could say Ryan wasn't the problem tonight. He'll get it right (hopefully) but dude was just off all game long. The bobbled catch was because he decided to throw a duck pass over Julio's outside shoulder when Julio got a clear inside release off the double move. Ryan. Was. Not. Good. At. All.

One of the saddest offensive performances I have seen, especially when you consider the talent we have out there. It was almost comical how bush league we looked on offense. Sark was not only a bad hire, but may end up stealing 2-3 years of this teams window to win a SB. As long as he's here we have no chance. 

4 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Sark has nothing to do with overthrows and Ryan throwing into double teams. Stop making excuses for him 

Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

9 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

The final drive perfectly sums it up. In the red-zone. Game on the line. You score, you win.

3 throws to Julio in double coverage. 

His lack of creativity on a short field is astonishing.

Ryan had Sanu open on 3rd down. He was right there. Ryan didn't see him 

Mid-Nite-Toker and slick0ne like this