Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rod23

Tell the Truth about Matt Ryan

37 posts in this topic

Sad to say it, but most of the homers drinking the Sark coolaid will have to see the light soon.. I don't think Ryan sucks as much as the game scheme and install was just that bad.. We are totally out classed on our offensive schemes and it's not going to get any better as long as Sark is here.. Make what ever flavor coolaid you want, but Sark needs to go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Matt is terrible when under pressure 

I may be wrong but hasnt Matt been one of the better QBs under pressure during his career? This whole game has been sloppy on offense, I still think itll come together. Its game one, plus the penalties have been outrageous. 

If the no catch for Julio would have been correctly called, who knows how this game would be right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rod23 said:

Matt just throws an INT in the redzone. You were saying?

Julio ran the wrong route and he admitted it on the sideline to Matt. Did you see that? Julio is mediocre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, EpicBird said:

He’s having major accuracy issues tonight. Even the completed passes are making his receivers stretch and get out of position for YAC. 

Yep his ball placement is off I've noticed that also especially on the 2 passes defended by Darby the deep throw was off by a mile and the throw on 3rd down in the 3rd qtr was placed to far inside if it had gone to the sideline it's a first down everytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nomak said:

Julio ran the wrong route and he admitted it on the sideline to Matt. Did you see that? Julio is mediocre. 

Julio mediocre? Don't bother replying to my post cause I don't respond to idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DirtyBird2 said:

I may be wrong but hasnt Matt been one of the better QBs under pressure during his career? This whole game has been sloppy on offense, I still think itll come together. Its game one, plus the penalties have been outrageous. 

If the no catch for Julio would have been correctly called, who knows how this game would be right now

When a muddled pocket his eyes drop.

on 2nd and 25 he had wide open run lane and didn’t even see it

slick0ne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod23 said:

Julio mediocre? Don't bother replying to my post cause I don't respond to idiots.

Lol. The man is great between the twenties...suck hard in the red zone. Be a Julio homer I could care less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rod23 said:

Julio mediocre? Don't bother replying to my post cause I don't respond to idiots.

And...btw you responded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0