Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Eagles In-Game Thread ***

3,748 posts in this topic

Just now, ltstorm2 said:

So, you just want to come when everything is perfect and can homer with your homer buds?

No, but I do get tired of a bunch of whining manbabies saying the same crap over and over again....even if I do agree with some of it. This place is a cesspool when we lose, it's a **** filled cesspool when we lose ugly, so I have better things to do with my time.

falconsd56 likes this

1 minute ago, Dawggone said:

I did. And Ryan as well. Julio always get all that yardage and no points. News flash we win by having the most points not the yardage. Julio is good but he cant score its the weirdest phenomenon. Ryan sucked tonight and the OL looked poor. Freeman always hurt etc etc. Different year same team

Guarantee you if Julio was on a team like the Steelers he’d score 15-20 every year. For some reason, this team cannot complete passes in the end zone especially to WR’s

1 minute ago, falconfansince66 said:

So we had three trips into the red zone tonight that resulted in 0 points with no 4th down points and an INT.  Somebody needs to get to work on this offense... 

Somebody not named Sark.  Admit your mistakes and move on.  The defense played well enough for us to win tonight. 

yeah that redzone int was a killer our team had zero chemistry. I thought the left side of the line held up well enough. talking about andy and jake. fusco was passable but ryan schrader was hot garbage, mack also had a very up and down night

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, atlndvd said:

Guarantee you if Julio was on a team like the Steelers he’d score 15-20 every year. For some reason, this team cannot complete passes in the end zone especially to WR’s

The team isnt throwing passes..Matt Ryan is.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Somebody not named Sark.  Admit your mistakes and move on.  The defense played well enough for us to win tonight. 

Fully agree. Defense likely keeps them from scoring again later if they hadn't been out on the field all night due to the offensive breakdowns tonight.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

2 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

The team isnt throwing passes..Matt Ryan is.

Matt isn’t dialing up the plays that result in complete breakdowns of some aspect every single time.  Julio not getting TD’s is NOT a case of “julio sucks at scoring” its a case of our coaching staff having zero clue how to draw up plays that work there.  I don’t see plays that just didn’t work or a drop or good coverage... i see plays being ran that somewhere there is a massive breakdown

Edited by atlndvd

2 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

10 yds in we cant score. we dont have a power back to convince teams to sell out to stop the run. fowler on that first drive would have done better than ortiz. ortiz gets the block better than derrick coleman but he doesnt maintain them or push folks back. matt goes deer in headlights from 10 yds in. very little creative play calling mixed with bad throws and decisions. I feel like coleman has not been used as a bonifed threat out the backfield since 16. What im saying is its not just sark or not just matt but a mixture of both and the offense as a whole

Eazy123 likes this

lol. Well for one, Matt cant throw a back shoulder fade, or a fade pass in general, to save his mamas life..

Edited by zekeyboy1
rh50 likes this

Philly beat us how they always beat us, at the line of scrimmage and clever playcall when needed. 2-3 plays on their part changed the game. Then it was mistake after mistake and bad play call got even worse as the game we t on. Sark has a lot of blame in this but our o line got outplayed big time. Only bright spot was our defense, top 3 by the end of the season mark my words, but a mess of a game since the get go with that rain delay. O well regroup and showout at home! RISEUP till the death of me, no other way! 

They better get their act together quick, they have some extra days now and must bounce back and beat the Panthers. Must get another WR not named Julio to make some plays.

17 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Matt Ryan didn't throw a single pass in bounds in the end zone the last drive. Let that sink in.

MATT RYAN IS OVERRATED. Get it through your heads right now people. 

Yeah, crazy. And throwing the ball out of the end zone on 4th down? That's brain dead right there. 

Lord Sarcomere and zekeyboy1 like this

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yeah, crazy. And throwing the ball out of the end zone on 4th down? That's brain dead right there. 

That's Matt Ryan in the redzone man. He just can't get it done. He has never been able to.

8 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

That's Matt Ryan in the redzone man. He just can't get it done. He has never been able to.

He'll get you in FG range though...

3 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

He'll get you in FG range though...

All jokes aside, if we'd had kicked them all, we'd won the game. Then again, we saw Matt Money miss a PAT tonight too..

Edited by falconfansince66

The Falcons have the same issues on both sides of the ball as they had last year. So it's quite fitting we began the same way we ended. It's pretty concerning.  Dimitroff has to build a better o and d line if we hope to win a SB. They're not getting it done.

Ugly loss tonight considering how injured they were. Quinn has to find an answer for that Philly problem because I have no doubt we might see them again with Wentz.