Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Eagles In-Game Thread ***

3,748 posts in this topic

Just now, izibit74 said:

we got a good team. i dont care what yall say

Problem is... it isn’t good enough.  Our window will close and we will have wasted it completely if Sark remains

Matt had a bad game but he looked confident on that last drive. 

Everyone complains about cold weather games but hot and muggy games are much much worse.

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

Well,guess I stay away from the board for a day or two.

I'm probably going to stay away until close to next game day, cause you know, this place is gonna suck till then.

2 minutes ago, EpicBird said:

Hard to argue he’s wrong

I can argue ... Brady wasn't competing against just Ryan in that game

Edited by HotLantaFalcon

3 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Well,guess I stay away from the board for a day or two.

Of course you'll stay away because you don't want to accept the hardcore truth about Sarkisian and the lack of practice in the preseason. 

ltstorm2 likes this

5 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

He did his fair share of crapping the bed too. A true great WR catches that and gets his feet down, he had plenty of room.

nuk6.jpg

19 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Win or lose Julio puts this team on his back time and time again and y’all think he doesn’t deserve his money? 

No, he's already paid. I think we should focus on finding someone besides him to get open. Ole Skillet hands #2 does make some plays. He's a good #1 WR, but not the best.

Ok, so for all of y'all that was saying that the preseason games didn't mean anything and would wait until week 1?  So, how do you feel about the team now?

Halcon-1 likes this

1 minute ago, crimsonhawk said:

I'm probably going to stay away until close to next game day, cause you know, this place is gonna suck till then.

So, you just want to come when everything is perfect and can homer with your homer buds?

Matt has made many game winning plays for this team and lead them to victory. Brainless is always a hot take. We had no run game all this game. Ryan did have a bad game. He was much better in the playoffs. Julio fell on the would be play then so we’ll never know if he throws a good ball then. Tonight, was not a night for this offense period. No one was consistent on that side of the ball. Not one play maker anyway. Maybe Sanu? Julio with a couple questionable plays but overall decent; may have been partly his fault for the one INT.

Again? This offense can move the ball but is having red zone issues.

Get that solved and we can’t lose lol.

but no I’m off the hater train. Game one of the season. Get a grip people.

might be back for next game. Or not. Tired of the rants and banter instead of logical thinkers. Instead it’s all of the grandiose weak minded drivel.

blkbigdog35 likes this

20 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

And people were calling Julio out earlier lol

I did. And Ryan as well. Julio always get all that yardage and no points. News flash we win by having the most points not the yardage. Julio is good but he cant score its the weirdest phenomenon. Ryan sucked tonight and the OL looked poor. Freeman always hurt etc etc. Different year same team

zekeyboy1 likes this

1 minute ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

I can argue ... Brady wasn't competing against just Ryan in that game

Brady hung 33 on one of the best defences in the league. Ryan? 2012 NFC championship game, SB, last year, tonight.