Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Eagles In-Game Thread ***

3,752 posts in this topic

Lol Waited nearly 8 months and the same scenario.

****. I still think we got hosed on Hooper being tackled on one of our first red zone trips. No call. Then, Julio’s catch isn’t credited...

1 minute ago, heyme said:

That’s the call you make in the first quarter steve. Not with the game on the line!

Exactly.  Sark hasn't learned a **** thing and is still a monkeying it up. 

Like I said...remember that decision to go for it w a run by Free instead of the go ahead FG. Then at least it would have been an ez FG just then to tie it @ the end. That and the F'd up BS no catch 54 yard pass the refs blew earlier. What a hot mess we are

I will say this because I’ve been hard on Matt all game. Sark isn’t helping this offense AT ALL. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in his second season, but our plays and play calling looked real uninspired.

14 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

Pass rush hasn’t been up to par. They’ve been good everywhere else. 

2 sacks? Id say thats a win against the Eagles.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Go back to that 3rd down play and rewind it. Julio drew the coverage away and Sanu was open for the touchdown but Ryan forced it to Julio.

Straight up.

I love Matt, but people are trying too hard to discredit Sark. Receivers were running wide open all game and Ryan was either forcing it into tight coverage or way off target.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

from top to bottom on offense we were not primetime ready. and then on defense we were sucking wind bc our conditioning sucks. matt looks like toast, I think freeman might be done. mack and levitre looked good. Im being proven right about schrader, dude got bullied bad tonight. calvin I think  got one target all night. I hate how sark uses coleman in the passing game and our redzone woes in my eyes are equal part sark and matt ryan.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

how can anyone be mad at julio he was the only one to show up on offense

He did his fair share of crapping the bed too. A true great WR catches that and gets his feet down, he had plenty of room.

We need a new QB. different year same crap from this team. why do we still force throws to Julio. I would like to see what our offense looks like with him in the sideline. Quinn is starting to look like Mike Smith on the sideline during the game. You have to be a dirtybird fan to watch this year in and year out. Rise the **** up!!!!!