Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Eagles In-Game Thread ***

3,752 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I see a big game from Coleman and Hooper...Saubert and Ridley get a TD

I can see Saubert and Ridley getting loose for one each.  I dig it!

Ergo Proxy likes this

I dont get NBC through antenna where I live (cord cutter)! Just realized this is not on Amazon prime. WIll there be other ways to watch it?!?!?!?! Any help would be great. Apparently I cant get NBC anywhere without a cable subscription which is absolute nonsense. 

socalriseup likes this

4 minutes ago, revrndzombie said:

I dont get NBC through antenna where I live (cord cutter)! Just realized this is not on Amazon prime. WIll there be other ways to watch it?!?!?!?! Any help would be great. Apparently I cant get NBC anywhere without a cable subscription which is absolute nonsense. 

legit ways:

sling, fubo tv, playstation vue, youtube tv. 

1 minute ago, socalriseup said:

legit ways:

sling, fubo tv, playstation vue, youtube tv. 

So the free trial of playstation vue would do the trick? 

It should, i have nbc on mine. just double check it when you sign up. either way its free so its worth a shot.

Great thanks for your help. Looks like it has NBC on demand and NBCSN. Hopefully one of those works. When did watching TV get so complicated!?

12 minutes ago, revrndzombie said:

Great thanks for your help. Looks like it has NBC on demand and NBCSN. Hopefully one of those works. When did watching TV get so complicated!?

Easy for me. Dish Network.  

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

NFL Network has started a 2.5 hour long pregame show. If you can stomach that.

Wondering how much Coke Irving does before going on air.  Seems hopped up on something.

They couldn't pass anything deep or mid-range on our secondary last year in the playoffs.  They killed us with dump off passes to the RBs.  LBers have to be on full alert.

I want two turovers by Foles, a strip sack fumble and an INT, that means you defense. 

Ice and company get this thing started tonight, show me 16' offense wasn't a fluke...that means you Sark. 

Ergo Proxy and Tim Mazetti like this

6 minutes ago, Googlywoogly said:

Wondering how much Coke Irving does before going on air.  Seems hopped up on something.

All of it!

Vandy likes this

55 minutes ago, revrndzombie said:

Sling is free trial as well, but you need a RoKu TV.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Sling is free trial as well, but you need a RoKu TV.  

I just got rid of Sling a few months back and we have a Roku. I downloaded PS Vue and the NBC on demand app is not available in my area. Looks like the NBC sports app might work.. I guess I wont know until game time. 

Living way out here in Montana is great until I need something like this to work! I assume Reddit will have some available ways to watch the game closer to game time? All this to watch a network that I should be able to get for free with an antenna. 

I just got rid of Sling a few months back and we have a Roku. I downloaded PS Vue and the NBC on demand app is not available in my area. Looks like the NBC sports app might work.. I guess I wont know until game time. 

Living way out here in Montana is great until I need something like this to work! I assume Reddit will have some available ways to watch the game closer to game time? All this to watch a network that I should be able to get for free with an antenna. 

If you have RoKu will they let you free trial Sling again? 

What about streaming NBC's website for the game? 

Worse case scenario go to a sports bar...don't miss the game we want your support.