All aboard the Sark train

Dr_truth189

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Sark will be getting offers for a head coaching job after this year. Pete Carrol, Nick Saban, @ Dan Quinn believes in Sark. And I do 2. Letz Go FALCONS!!!

We're gonna lose him to Oakland... How does that sound:

The Raiders of the lost Sark ?

7 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

Not on the Sark Train, yet.....I think I'll just drive along and follow. 

Although, with Knapp aboard, he may do better.  And if he does, who do we attribute that to ---- Sark, or Knapp??? 
And if we start out terrible, who gets the blame?  

It's all so confusing....:(  

TD gets the blame,  are you new here? 

Sark calls good games.  27 drops dont help and lets not forget Julio dropped the winning TD pass from Ryan.  7 tipped picks dont help either.  No way in **** we have luck that bad this year.  If we cut those numbers in half we probably go 12-4 and win the division last year.  That said I expect another 10-12 win season with a tough schedule.  I also expect to see a top 5 offense. Sark is the mastermind behind it and he has help to further his growth this year. 

29 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Sark calls good games.  27 drops dont help and lets not forget Julio dropped the winning TD pass from Ryan.  7 tipped picks dont help either.  No way in **** we have luck that bad this year.  If we cut those numbers in half we probably go 12-4 and win the division last year.  That said I expect another 10-12 win season with a tough schedule.  I also expect to see a top 5 offense. Sark is the mastermind behind it and he has help to further his growth this year. 

Exactly!!!!

People always trying to compare Sark with Shanny. I can't be you and you can't be me Shanty grew up in the business as a little kid he was watching the pro game his father used to talk to Pro game over the dinner table, as a teenager he was helping his father with Plays -out of college he was on the pro circuit. This is what he has done all his life. Sark was a good OC in college this is a big step for him hopefully Knapp can help him. I believe Sark has IT to be good but I don't believe he can devise plays like Shanny nor will he be as arrogant as Shanny is.

24 minutes ago, SyCo said:

TD gets the blame,  are you new here? 

New here? --- LOL!!! 
No, I'm a native Atlantan, and have been a fan of these Falcons since their inception, as well as a member of TATF for approximately 10 yrs., give or take.  SO, NO, NOT NEW! 

And while I'm not a big fan of the "blame game", the Sark hiring falls squarely on DQ's shoulders, since he was the one who wanted him.  If Sarkisian doesn't do well this season, I think we'll all know it (including Quinn) and he should be gone!  And if that happens, at least we have another great offensive mind in Gregg Knapp that should be able to come right in and take over...  

1 hour ago, FalconJim said:

New here? --- LOL!!! 
No, I'm a native Atlantan, and have been a fan of these Falcons since their inception, as well as a member of TATF for approximately 10 yrs., give or take.  SO, NO, NOT NEW! 

And while I'm not a big fan of the "blame game", the Sark hiring falls squarely on DQ's shoulders, since he was the one who wanted him.  If Sarkisian doesn't do well this season, I think we'll all know it (including Quinn) and he should be gone!  And if that happens, at least we have another great offensive mind in Gregg Knapp that should be able to come right in and take over...  

It was rhetorical 

8 hours ago, Dr_truth189 said:

All off season we've had to see our own "fans" wish for Sark's failure to prove their view of him as an offensive coordinator.  People have joked about his personal struggles and called for his head. 

I, as well as others on this board, feel that Sark is a great offensive mind, and he will get his opportunity to prove that starting tonight. 

Get ******* set, it's game day. 

I'm not really concerned what plays are called. I'm concerned about avoiding dumb penalties and receivers actually catching passes that strike them in the hands. If we get that done...the play calling will be fine...whatever it is. 

14 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Proof is in the pudding.

Time to put up or shut up Sark.

Make us forget that your last 4 plays were horrific..... and throw out the plays that cut the field in half and only give you one option.

Looks like Sark didn’t get the memo...

A Julio

B Julio

C Julio

D someone else named Julio

2 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

I'm here for you to eat crow.  Sark is garbage. 

I'll take it on the chin this week.  That was...rough.  I don't understand how we had an entire offseason to fix our red zone issues and THAT is what they gave us?  Yikes.

Game 1 so I'm not freaking out yet but cause for major concern no doubt.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I'll take it on the chin this week.  That was...rough.  I don't understand how we had an entire offseason to fix our red zone issues and THAT is what they gave us?  Yikes.

Game 1 so I'm not freaking out yet but cause for major concern no doubt.

It'll be better -- that was one of the nastiest D's in the league last night.  I don't think it was Sarks fault.  Execution issues all over the place, partially because the Eagles D is just very good.

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

It'll be better -- that was one of the nastiest D's in the league last night.  I don't think it was Sarks fault.  Execution issues all over the place, partially because the Eagles D is just very good.

Agreed.  They moved the ball with ease at times, so there is a plus there.  Week 1 is always tough.  But man our red zone play calling looks like hot garbage.  It needs to be fixed immediately.