All aboard the Sark train

Dr_truth189

All off season we've had to see our own "fans" wish for Sark's failure to prove their view of him as an offensive coordinator.  People have joked about his personal struggles and called for his head. 

I, as well as others on this board, feel that Sark is a great offensive mind, and he will get his opportunity to prove that starting tonight. 

Get ******* set, it's game day. 

Edited by Dr_truth189

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't happy with his game plans and calls last year, seemed out of place in the NFL.  And yes, I was hoping they would have moved on from him in the offseason.  Oh, and I also felt the same way about Kyle after his first year.

They didn't, so I'll just have to hope he has learned from last year and he is successful.  But, no way would I route against him and my team.  So come on man, lets start with tonight.

1 hour ago, Dr_truth189 said:

All off season we've had to see our own "fans" wish for Sark's failure to prove their view of him as an offensive coordinator.  People have joked about his personal struggles and called for his head. 

I, as well as others on this board, feel that Sark is a great offensive mind, and he will get his opportunity to prove that starting tonight. 

Get ******* set, it's game day. 

Sark will be getting offers for a head coaching job after this year. Pete Carrol, Nick Saban, @ Dan Quinn believes in Sark. And I do 2. Letz Go FALCONS!!!