Khalil Mack on his way to the NFC (Bears) now official

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, athell said:

People are really sleeping on the Bears.  I watched every single game of theirs last year and I'm telling you they were so close to winning so many more games last year.  Fox and co. were so bad for them.

The biggest question is Trubisky.  If he can even be an Alex Smith type they are going to win games.  They've had a great offseason and have talent up and down that roster and that was before Mack.

Also people still freaking out over money that isn't theirs...smh...I suggest you all start to realize this is the future of the nfl and contracts.  Y'all are gonna have an anyuresm when it's Debo's turn.  Get used to it, this is the way the league is going.  Or don't...but please don't complain about other people's money on an internet message board, it's not a good look.  Y'all have zero clue about the cap, contracts or what the FO can and can't do so please sit down.  These guys know a liiiiiiiiittle more than you do.

If you ran the team and drafted a generational talent, you would let him walk or trade him because you don't want to pay him what he is worth.  It's ridiculous.  Y'all wanna hoard cap room and money like a dang dragon.  Go look at the teams with the most cap room over the past years and tell me how they have done.  Cle, TB, Jax up until they started drafting well...more cap space does not mean more success.  Draft talent...pay talent.  You don't draft a guy, put in the work, and let someone else benefit because you are being cheap.

And then you double down and act like backfillling that spot is easy!  Like the draft is a gimme!  The draft is a crapshoot even at the top.  Proven nfl talent, especially elite talent > college potential and unknowns.

Ok I'm off my soap box.  I hope you all have a great Sunday...last Sunday before football!

Yep, bears have the cap space and Nagy said himself they would have used the 1st next year for a de.. Which probably wouldn't be a Mack type player.. I don't think it's such a bad move for the Bears myself

6 hours ago, athell said:

People are really sleeping on the Bears.  I watched every single game of theirs last year and I'm telling you they were so close to winning so many more games last year.  Fox and co. were so bad for them.

The biggest question is Trubisky.  If he can even be an Alex Smith type they are going to win games.  They've had a great offseason and have talent up and down that roster and that was before Mack.

Also people still freaking out over money that isn't theirs...smh...I suggest you all start to realize this is the future of the nfl and contracts.  Y'all are gonna have an anyuresm when it's Debo's turn.  Get used to it, this is the way the league is going.  Or don't...but please don't complain about other people's money on an internet message board, it's not a good look.  Y'all have zero clue about the cap, contracts or what the FO can and can't do so please sit down.  These guys know a liiiiiiiiittle more than you do.

If you ran the team and drafted a generational talent, you would let him walk or trade him because you don't want to pay him what he is worth.  It's ridiculous.  Y'all wanna hoard cap room and money like a dang dragon.  Go look at the teams with the most cap room over the past years and tell me how they have done.  Cle, TB, Jax up until they started drafting well...more cap space does not mean more success.  Draft talent...pay talent.  You don't draft a guy, put in the work, and let someone else benefit because you are being cheap.

And then you double down and act like backfillling that spot is easy!  Like the draft is a gimme!  The draft is a crapshoot even at the top.  Proven nfl talent, especially elite talent > college potential and unknowns.

Ok I'm off my soap box.  I hope you all have a great Sunday...last Sunday before football!

Yeah they have a good defense and it appears Howard and Cohen have their days, but I’m not sure ab their oline. I literally don’t know if it’s good or not because I’ve done zero study on it. To say if Tribusky can be “just Alex Smith” means over 4,000 yards 26 touchdowns and 5 picks with a 68% completion percentage and I don’t think that’s happening, at least yet. 

3 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Yeah they have a good defense and it appears Howard and Cohen have their days, but I’m not sure ab their oline. I literally don’t know if it’s good or not because I’ve done zero study on it. To say if Tribusky can be “just Alex Smith” means over 4,000 yards 26 touchdowns and 5 picks with a 68% completion percentage and I don’t think that’s happening, at least yet. 

What I meant by the Alex Smith comp is not turning the ball over, a game manager, more than anything.  But yeah.