Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kung Fu Kenny

Khalil Mack on his way to the NFC (Bears) now official

294 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Well, Jon Gruden is truly destroying that team. Dumb hire from the start, and you could tell he was making stupid decisions since the beginning. Only star players they’ve got left on that roster are Carr and Cooper, and Cooper is a stretch at this point. 

Serious question, what has Carr ever done to make him a star?

Pacific_Falcon and NeonDeion like this

52 minutes ago, Vandy said:

They were an up and coming team just 2 years ago. What a cluster **** that franchise has reverted back into. Bet Al is rolling over in his grave.

Makes me even more grateful for the job TD/Quinn are doing here.

Ya right Al is probably smiling ear to ear.. this is the same cluster -**** he left this team in when he died. Guy is trolling his fans from the grave

Vandy and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Scott1988 said:

while it's nice to have guys like Mack and Aaron Donald. I can't imagine paying non-QBs the contracts those two are about to get

Just wait till you see what we pay grady, jones, beasley, neal soon

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Just wait till you see what we pay grady, jones, beasley, neal soon

those contracts won't come anywhere close to Mack and Donald deals. Julio should be looking at more at what OBJ receieved

Kung-Pow likes this

8 minutes ago, stizz said:

Serious question, what has Carr ever done to make him a star?

He had two good years from 2015 to 2016. People thought he could’ve been MVP in 2016 even though I would disagree. I think it’s fair to call him a star. 

54 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You realize he played the roster he built in the super bowl that year right? 

Ehhh. Disagree with you on that. The most notable acquisitions during Gruden’s first tenure with the Raiders were Woodson and Gannon. He also burned a first round pick on Janikowski. 

Gruden walked into a team with Alstott, Rice, Sapp, Brooks, Barber, and Lynch. Three of them are Hall of Famers. 

Drew4719, Vandy, Schwarzwald and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce ends up demanding a trade.

Could potentially happen, but not to Atlanta. Just looked up his contract and I don’t think we’ve got the space for him. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Could potentially happen, but not to Atlanta. Just looked up his contract and I don’t think we’ve got the space for him. 

More likely he would end up with Browns than us anyways.

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Ehhh. Disagree with you on that. The most notable acquisitions during Gruden’s first tenure with the Raiders were Woodson and Gannon. He also burned a first round pick on Janikowski. 

Gruden walked into a team with Alstott, Rice, Sapp, Brooks, Barber, and Lynch. Three of them are Hall of Famers. 

True, Dungy and McKay built that great Tampa team. 

Gruden was a good x and o coach, but was poor in evaluating talent. He ran Tampa into ground soon after they won their SB. 

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Gruden was a good x and o coach, but was poor in evaluating talent. He ran Tampa into ground soon after they won their SB. 

Yeah once Dungy's guys started leaving and Gruden started replacing them with his guys the Bucs started to fall apart.

Given that, why would Davis hand him the keys to all of the personnel decisions when Reggie Mckenzie was doing a pretty good job of building the team. Gruden has never been a good talent evaluator. 

Just now, Vandy said:

^ This. Gruden is a product of being in the right place and the right time. He’s an overrated HC. 

11 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Yeah once Dungy's guys started leaving and Gruden started replace them with his guys the Bucs started to fall apart.

Given that, why would Davis hand him the keys to all of the personnel decisions when Reggie Mckenzie was doing a pretty good job of building the team. Gruden has never been a good talent evaluator. 

For sure, McKenzie had them going in right direction.

Never been impressed by Mark Davis. His dad in his prime was a genius, but that wasn’t passed on to his son. Hiring Gruden was a desperation attempt to try and relive the glory years. Kinda like redskins and their crazy owner sunder when they rehired Gibbs and then spurrier, and cowgirls now in last stages with Jason Garrett. 

19 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Bruce Irvin is not happy.

14 minutes ago, Nereek said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce ends up demanding a trade.

He doesn’t seem as mad as his first tweet indicated. 

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Yeah once Dungy's guys started leaving and Gruden started replace them with his guys the Bucs started to fall apart.

Name brand. Raiders never have been good at evaluating talent. 

2 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

He doesn’t seem as mad as his first tweet indicated. 

He knows his role just increased and he won't be playing second fiddle to the Mack.