Kung Fu Kenny

Khalil Mack on his way to the NFC (Bears) now official

294 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, stingbee said:

Just by adding one player like him is not going to win you championship. The price tag is too deep and not worth the investment. Only desperate teams and teams with big holes or lack of talent will do a trade like this. 

 

Of course it doesn't, but Mack is coming to an already good defense.

 

Their success is tied to the development of Trubisky and the offense.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, athell said:

Wow they actually did it.  I was giving the Raiders too much credit.  Gruden is a complete and utter moron.

He got 2 1sts afterall but still...wow...what message does this send to your team?  Oakland going 2-14 this year.

 

In all actuality the Raidiers only get one extra first because one of the picks have to go to replacing Mack.

I give Gruden 2 years until hes fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

 

In all actuality the Raidiers only get one extra first because one of the picks have to go to replacing Mack.

I give Gruden 2 years until hes fired.

They were an up and coming team just 2 years ago. What a cluster **** that franchise has reverted back into. Bet Al is rolling over in his grave.

Makes me even more grateful for the job TD/Quinn are doing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

 

 

 

If I was an owner that lost his biggest and best star player via trade knowing that my team is in the process of moving to a market like Las Vegas real soon I would be pissed too.

 

Al Davis would've shipped Gruden off once again instead of trading a player like Mack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

They were an up and coming team just 2 years ago. What a cluster **** that franchise has reverted back into. Bet Al is rolling over in his grave.

Makes me even more grateful for the job TD/Quinn are doing here.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Raiders locker room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

 

In all actuality the Raidiers only get one extra first because one of the picks have to go to replacing Mack.

I give Gruden 2 years until hes fired.

Yeah I agree but if you look at the defensive line talent that is potentially coming out in next year class (Bosa, Oliver, Gray) they could get a stud and save money.

Edited by Kung Fu Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, stingbee said:

Just by adding one player like him is not going to win you championship. The price tag is too deep and not worth the investment. Only desperate teams and teams with big holes or lack of talent will do a trade like this. 

Agree, look at the Browns.. Full of talented players but still suck

THEHEADCOACH likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Crazy?

No.

It just got real in Chicago!  (assuming it happens)

Kinda glad they are NOT on our Schedule.

Not on our schedule yet.

Kung-Pow likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too long ago, the Bears had the very best defense in the league, and it took them with Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman at QB all the way to the super bowl. I'm sure the FO in Chicago have been trying to re-create those Urlacher years for a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

Over and under on when Gruden will be back in the booth

 

Isn't Gruden on a 10 year deal or something like that?

 

If so, I give him 4 years if the Raiders fail to be contenders during their arrival to Vegas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Agree, look at the Browns.. Full of talented players but still suck

I wouldn’t say the browns are “full” of talented players. They’ve had a few good players on the roster from year to year, but 90% or more of that roster is usually trash, especially the QB. This is the first year they’ve had a somewhat decent looking roster in a long time. 

Kung-Pow likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Jon Gruden is truly destroying that team. Dumb hire from the start, and you could tell he was making stupid decisions since the beginning. Only star players they’ve got left on that roster are Carr and Cooper, and Cooper is a stretch at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Not too long ago, the Bears had the very best defense in the league, and it took them with Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman at QB all the way to the super bowl. I'm sure the FO in Chicago have been trying to re-create those Urlacher years for a while now.

 

Yeah, but Urlacher and Briggs were arguably best or surely one of the best LB duos in NFL history.

 

They were matchup nightmares for OCs during their time at the top. There's no coincidence that the Bears defense started to drastcally decline once Urlacher couldn't run anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

Chicago stock just went up tremendously, their defense was already good last season. If thaf offense gets it together thats definitely a team to worry about. They have the size, speed and physicality/ athleticism to match with the nfc’s best offenses

Trubisky really??!! Aint sweatin abt effin Bears. 

We got our own division to worry abt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Well, Jon Gruden is truly destroying that team. Dumb hire from the start, and you could tell he was making stupid decisions since the beginning. Only star players they’ve got left on that roster are Carr and Cooper, and Cooper is a stretch at this point. 

Hello??!! Jordy Nelson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now