athell

2018 NFL Cut Tracker Thread

265 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, stizz said:

Look up who his QBs were last year. Yikes.

Again, Hall had his shot.

Then why was he not dressed last night instead of competing for a roster spot? Hall was rarely used some last year. He is still getting his shot.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

look how you spelled his name, then say it slowly that way to yourself out loud....

how did that make it past the censor??  :ninja::lol::lol:

oh and BTW, yes I realize this is 4th grade humor, I graduated up a class this summer  :tiphat:

I laughed.

5 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Browns could have just drafted Bradley Chubb instead of Denzel Ward but they are willing to give up two 1sts and $20M plus for Mack.

They’re a trash organization. They made some recent good moves via trade, but their drafting is still questionable.

5 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Browns could have just drafted Bradley Chubb instead of Denzel Ward but they are willing to give up two 1sts and $20M plus for Mack.

so just Browns things

4 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

IMO, they would be stupid to do that. They are not one or two or three or six guys away from truly competing and giving away those picks. They were stupid to pass on Chubb to begin with. 

1 hour ago, likeriver said:

What has Garland done that is so bad? I missed that

Well, could you see him at DE? LT? So, I think that he cannot play every position on OL and DL.