Faithful Falcon

Name a player that will probably get cut from another team..

37 posts in this topic

That you wouldn't mind seeing us pick up.

 

I would like to see Jason Croom as a Falcon.  I don't know if he's safe or not in Buffalo, but if he's cut; we should pick him up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vandy said:

Just curious...What happened to all the knuckleheads who were so hot to trot wanting us to trade for Mychal Kendricks this past off-season?

I didn't want him, but to be fair no one knew he was doing inside trading so this is a moot point to gloat about. Dude still has talent.

lostnmexico and FalconAge like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I didn't want him, but to be fair no one knew he was doing inside trading so this is a moot point to gloat about. Dude still has talent.

BS....I’ll gloat if I feel like it. 

He doesn’t have near as much talent as this board proclaimed....which was my bigger point than the other nonsense.

After all, he landed in Cleveland even before his **** hit the fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Lol!!! The Raiders are stupid for not paying him, but they're not stupid enough to cut him.

Dream trade, dream cut or what ever. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I’ll see your Laveon Bell and raise you a Todd Girly

Not really sure of the true relationship between Bell and the steelers.. But the last 2 years have looked like **** from the outside in.. Not sure how long Pitt is going to dress this wound 

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Not really sure of the true relationship between Bell and the steelers.. But the last 2 years have looked like **** from the outside in.. Not sure how long Pitt is going to dress this wound 

They made Bell a helluva offer and he turned it down.  He's probably gone next year.  

⚡Slumerican⚡ and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Road Warrior said:

They made Bell a helluva offer and he turned it down.  He's probably gone next year.  

His only option at this point is signing his tag right? But I heard today he will not report to the team Monday.. 

Road Warrior and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's an idiot for not taking the deal they offered, now I think he has no choice but to sign the franchise tag.  If not, he'll just get fined for not showing up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Ameer Abdullah

Stephon Anthony

I'd be all for Anthony if he became available. He seems like a great reclamation project.

Was it Falcon Moore who was so in love with Abdullah coming out?

maorifalcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'd be all for Anthony if he became available. He seems like a great reclamation project.

Was it Falcon Moore who was so in love with Abdullah coming out?

Give me Anthony over Duke all day. I'd cut Duke and keep foye to develop Dion and Anthony and we would be away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'd be all for Anthony if he became available. He seems like a great reclamation project.

Was it Falcon Moore who was so in love with Abdullah coming out?

Anthony reunited with Vic and Grady just might give him that spark to reignite his play. I think Abdullah would be a terror in our zone blocking scheme, he just has to hold on to the ball.

lostnmexico likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Just curious...What happened to all the knuckleheads who were so hot to trot wanting us to trade for Mychal Kendricks this past off-season?

Still here…..if Arthur had listened….he could made a killing on the stock market!

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

That you wouldn't mind seeing us pick up.

 

I would like to see Jason Croom as a Falcon.  I don't know if he's safe or not in Buffalo, but if he's cut; we should pick him up.

Good Post by the Way…...found this article;  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000952067/article/nfl-roster-bubble-watch-potential-cut-candidates-trade-targets

 LB Derrick Johnson, Oakland Raiders:  Jon Gruden can't keep every over-30 player he signed this offseason, and Johnson could fall victim to Marquel Lee's excellent preseason. (Lee is the highest-rated linebacker in Pro Football Focus' preseason grades.)

Stephone Anthony, LB, Miami Dolphins: Talked up as a starter throughout the offseason, the 2015 Saints first-round pick could already be running out of chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now