Scott1988

Saints acquire Teddy Bridgewater

148 posts in this topic

Some of you guys on here are utterly ridiculous, :rolleyes: lol Teddy has a chance at being successful in the nfl. After an injury like that something as trivial as this should not even be debated. Its not even about football, he’s human. His knee may not be the same again, may never get full 100% back.

Edited by caponine
Kevo, Jerz #DukeSZN, athell and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Kinda answers my unasked question...

Does anyone else not see Bridgewater as anything special?

Media loved him, especially after his injury. 

I never saw it....:

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Media loved him, especially after his injury. 

I never saw it....:

I rooted for the kid because I felt like he is a good guy...and coming back from injury and all....but I never saw the talent level and star potential that others saw

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Kinda answers my unasked question...

Does anyone else not see Bridgewater as anything special?

He’s nothing more than a game manager. Not special at all. Would love for him to be the Saints future QB. 

RiseUpFalcs and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:
Crazy scene: #Jets players were on the bus when they stopped, told Teddy Bridgewater he’d been traded, he waved goodbye, then they drove off, source said. Bridgewater headed to the #Saints. Wild.

They left him on the side of the road?

HouseofEuphoria and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if this is an all-in move for this year? They think (know?) This is Brees last year, want to have to the best possible backup QB in case Brees misses a game or two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

I used to like Bridgewater a lot, now he's dead to me.

I never liked him. He beat us multiple times.

I gotta admit I'm glad they got him. Brees has been amazing. Bridgewater is not HALF the QB Brees was/is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Wonder if this is an all-in move for this year? They think (know?) This is Brees last year, want to have to the best possible backup QB in case Brees misses a game or two?

Brees is under contract through 2020 with some hefty dead cap numbers.

I still don't get it.  I mean I do, but I don't.  Saints w/ Teddy <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Saints w/ Drew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get what they see in him.

Teddy's good enough to start in the NFL but beyond that, he's not anything to jump up and down about...never has been. 

ps-Here's to Brees contracting syphilis from Payton and both of them going insane and dying like Al Capone.

Falcon Man™ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

why would I be scared of him? IDK the guy. Dude beat us when he was with the Vikes. Just stating a fact

Exactly. In his debut at that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I don't get what they see in him.

Teddy's good enough to start in the NFL but beyond that, he's not anything to jump up and down about...never has been. 

ps-Here's to Brees contracting syphilis from Payton and both of them going insane and dying like Al Capone.

You need to get out dude, wishing that on someone aint even cool. Yall take this football rivalry so seriously 

saints4life25, Kevo and Iron Saint like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

except for when he starts against us

 

49 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

why would I be scared of him? IDK the guy. Dude beat us when he was with the Vikes. Just stating a fact

He's played 2 games against the falcons, first was the game where falcons had  3 Olinemen go out and they had Toilolo playing tackle, It was also in 2014 when the falcons defense relied on Bierman for pass rush. Second game, he threw for 174 yards, no TD and an INT.

Not worried about Bridgewater as a Saints QB.

RiseUpFalcs likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, caponine said:

You need to get out dude, wishing that on someone aint even cool. Yall take this football rivalry so seriously 

Oh for f--- sake. 

joke (jōk)

  • n.
    Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
  • n.
    A mischievous trick; a prank.
  • n.
    An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
You sure I'm the one who needs to get out?  lmao.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

why would I be scared of him? IDK the guy. Dude beat us when he was with the Vikes. Just stating a fact

Lol he didn’t do anything but pass for over 300 in that game with ZERO touchdowns. He didn’t beat anything. State all the facts

RiseUpFalcs likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Oh for f--- sake. 

joke (jōk)

  • n.
    Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
  • n.
    A mischievous trick; a prank.
  • n.
    An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
You sure I'm the one who needs to get out?  lmao.

 

lol to even joke of something like that smh yeah you do. If you dont see the problem than your awareness is the level of Duke Riley on the field. 

Edited by caponine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

Some of you guys on here are utterly ridiculous, :rolleyes: lol Teddy has a chance at being successful in the nfl. After an injury like that something as trivial as this should not even be debated. Its not even about football, he’s human. His knee may not be the same again, may never get full 100% back.

Meh, I get what you’re saying but if we’re gonna be honest, he’s never stood out as anything special in the nfl man. He’s got the Arm but terrible mechanics. He’s also an interception machine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Meh, I get what you’re saying but if we’re gonna be honest, he’s never stood out as anything special in the nfl man. He’s got the Arm but terrible mechanics. He’s also an interception machine. 

ohhh its not that lol. it was just that some people dont want him to succeed. Its more from a human standpoint for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Teddy isn't anywhere near Dree Brees when it comes to talent, Teddy is a good QB, but I'll take a Teddy Saints team over a Drew Saints team any day.

I am not so sure about that going into the 2018 - 19 season. I mean, Brees isn't going to be Brees forever. 

Kevo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caponine said:

ohhh its not that lol. it was just that some people dont want him to succeed. Its more from a human standpoint for me.

Ah I got you. I didn’t see those comments. Those were probably the tools who always have something to say regarding the saints. 

Kevo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ah I got you. I didn’t see those comments. Those were probably the tools who always have something to say regarding the saints. 

I agree i mean it wasn’t his choice to get traded to the saints lol i mean will i trash talk him ? Obviously lol but i still want him to succeeed against other teams

Edited by caponine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

 

 

 

Which is exactly what they were saying about Brees before Payton.  

 

Brees was actually a pretty good QB before leaving the Chargers.

 

What was most surprising was that Brees was able come back to have a HOF career or even a career at all after tearing his throwing shoulder out of place in a very bad injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now