Dirtybird3

36mil/yr for Arod

75 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Odell signed for 98 million. Now this ... We can say goodbye to Julio next year for sure. Ryan will want an "adjustment", and probly pull a Julio next offseason. Just wait until Aaron Donald signs his deal and see if we can afford Grady Jarret. If we dont win the SB this year then it will never happen. We will be a shell of a team next season. And for more seasons after.

please stfu lol None of that is happening with ryan. Ryan has never once asked for an adjustment. its always been known that he will play and re up in the final year 

He basically got a very similar deal to Matt but about a million dollars more a year.  But because it came with two years left on his old deal, it sounds a bit more ridiculous. 

Basically he is making a million more a year than Matt over the next 6 years. 

Aaron got more of his money up front too.  I didn't know that Matt had half his signing bonus deferred to next year.  That's a bit odd.  Guess in anticipation maybe of paying Grady his signing bonus sometime this year. 

papachaz and falconidae like this

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

Let's not forget that Aaron Rodgers is literally the best QB in the NFL.  Matt is good enough to be a franchise QB but he's not on Rodgers level.  Matt is basically a more proven Kirk Cousins.

gtfo:tiphat:

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Rogers does seem to be feeling the effects of his age more like Manning than Brady/Brees

Perhaps he needs to adjust his diet somewhat, say a lil less Olivia and Danica!? Though there’s nothing wrong with a munn and patrick snack occasionally! 

:D

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

Perhaps he needs to adjust his diet somewhat, say a lil less Olivia and Danica!? Though there’s nothing wrong with a munn and patrick snack occasionally! 

:D

have to have your cheat days

roguebeaver likes this

I think Rodgers health is fine.  A big dude fell on top of him and broke his clavicle last year.  It happens. 

Hopefully we don't see the guy go 40/7 ever again but I hardly think the guy is close to finished.  

2 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Honest question, who thinks Rodgers plays more than 12 games this season or ever again? 

You got something to say about me just say it.....you bet yo @ss I'll be back to play more than 12 games...

2016-09-13-00-24-27--882592350.jpeg.09adebe41c8eca025cab38fb316790df.jpeg

MoFalconsFan56 and papachaz like this

2 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Odell signed for 98 million. Now this ... We can say goodbye to Julio next year for sure. Ryan will want an "adjustment", and probly pull a Julio next offseason. Just wait until Aaron Donald signs his deal and see if we can afford Grady Jarret. If we dont win the SB this year then it will never happen. We will be a shell of a team next season. And for more seasons after.

Agreed

Edited by Falconer89

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

he's under contract for 2 more seasons

Peeps who keep making such grandiose comments about JJ seem to be forgetting that. 

2 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

14 minutes ago, Falconer89 said:

Agreed

I have spent the last few minutes going back and forth between which of you is a bigger doofus, one for typing that garbage, or the other for agreeing.

my conclusion, based on deductive reasoning, is I'm going to have to start a thread with a poll attached, with both of these ridiculous posts in it...

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I have spent the last few minutes going back and forth between which of you is a bigger doofus, one for typing that garbage, or the other for agreeing.

my conclusion, based on deductive reasoning, is I'm going to have to start a thread with a poll attached, with both of these ridiculous posts in it...

JJ will definitely be gone after the season. The relationship between player & organization is fractured. They should've just paid him accordingly.

Just now, Falconer89 said:

JJ will definitely be gone after the season. The relationship between player & organization is fractured. They should've just paid him accordingly.

?? Show me one quote from either The team or Julio bad mouthing the other side? you can't. Only people that made a big deal out of this were outsiders.  The team said that the plan all along was to redo his deal next year. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

3 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Good luck building a roster with that salary when you can’t draft worth a ****

They double dipped at corner this year like we did a few years ago. They're actually not too bad of a team when it comes to that just had some bad years. Similar to us.

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this