athell

Mychal Kendricks busted for insider trading

24 posts in this topic

There were some here, myself included, who wanted to see this dude in red and black but the news coming out today looks really really bad and I am curious as to what his consequences are going to be.  He is charged with insider trading and is currently under investigation by the feds.  Crazy story and further proof that Browns gonna Brown.

Just now, quotemokc said:

I can't wait to hear what Carl Nassib has to say about this on Hard Knocks

This Brown's offseason and has been nothing short of fascinating!

Monolith2001 likes this

4 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

I can't wait to hear what Carl Nassib has to say about this on Hard Knocks

Baker Mayfields interaction with Landry after that fight was hilarious

I wonder when news will break of the illegal activities of the Patriots and Tom Brady.  You can't tell me he isn't receiving money from the Pat's from outside sources in lieu of a bigger contract.  I just saw that the team is allowing his personal trainer to travel to games with Brady again.  There is more to this story, but we will never hear about it.  If it were the Brown's.  Brady would have already been suspended and his contract revoked, the team would have been fined and lost several draft picks.

1 minute ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

I wonder when news will break of the illegal activities of the Patriots and Tom Brady.  You can't tell me he isn't receiving money from the Pat's from outside sources in lieu of a bigger contract.  I just saw that the team is allowing his personal trainer to travel to games with Brady again.  There is more to this story, but we will never hear about it.  If it were the Brown's.  Brady would have already been suspended and his contract revoked, the team would have been fined and lost several draft picks.

The NFL knows.  They are on record as knowing.  They just don't care.

Drew4719 and VTCrunkler like this

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Meanwhile Michael Bennett punches a 100 year old woman and nothing happens.

He had a warrant out for his arrest and was indicted by a grand jury lol what are you talking about?

Not to mention the evidence that he did anything was pretty sketchy at best.

13 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You thought you could trust an employee of Goldman Sachs?

Really. The biggest criminals on the planet...that are pilaging Americans on a daily basis. LOL. He's going to wake up now 

rugger8 likes this

48 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

The Patriots owner, Kraft was a key figure in negotiating the large contracts for TV rights for the NFL. 

What story are you talking about? Tom Brady and whose trainer? Oh that guy, Brady is using his Sky Miles so that he can travel with us.

At least Kendricks sounds sincere with his transparency on the issue. Politicians and far more powerful people have been getting away with insider trading for years and would never admit it if they were caught.

Godzilla1985 likes this

41 minutes ago, athell said:

He had a warrant out for his arrest and was indicted by a grand jury lol what are you talking about?

Not to mention the evidence that he did anything was pretty sketchy at best.

He playing Week 1?

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

He playing Week 1?

As far as I know, both Kendricks and Bennett are both playing week 1 so not sure what point you are trying to make?

To say 'Michael Bennett punches a 100 year old woman and nothing happens', which was what I was quoting and your original statement, is just not factual at all.  He paid fines, he served jail time, he was indicted by a grand just like I said.  Not to mention, he didn't 'punch a 100 year old woman'.  It was just a ludicrous statement all around.

46 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You thought you could trust an employee of Goldman Sachs?

That was my first thought. I'd sooner trust a Crip or a GD.

athell likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

As far as I know, both Kendricks and Bennett are both playing week 1 so not sure what point you are trying to make?

To say 'Michael Bennett punches a 100 year old woman and nothing happens', which was what I was quoting and your original statement, is just not factual at all.  He paid fines, he served jail time, he was indicted by a grand just like I said.  Not to mention, he didn't 'punch a 100 year old woman'.  It was just a ludicrous statement all around.

Obviously some sarcasm was involved with the age and gender, honestly don't care if he went to prison for 5 years. He didn't get suspended and that is what I was implying.

3 hours ago, Malachore said:

Meanwhile Michael Bennett punches a 100 year old woman and nothing happens.

Reminds me of Big Ben taking arse/booty w/o asking for permission & nothing happening 

Malachore likes this

5 hours ago, FalconsFanSC said:

bring him in - vet minimum.  good for 1 year and light years better than Riley.

I agee 100%, this incident happened almost 5 years ago and he seems sincere in his apology. This is the perfect time but I'm sure DQ won't do it but it would be awesome if he did.