Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I Even Bleed Red

Julio will have his highest TD season this yr

39 posts in this topic

I've been critical of Julio of his performance in the RZ. I think he doesn't know how to beat double coverage in there. As I've been saying, the fact still remains...Julio NoEndzone Jones. He's had ONE year of double digit TDs (2012- 6 yrs ago) and in the last TWO yrs combined he's had 9 TDs (NOT a double digit).

This yr I think he gets 10-12. Agree or disagree? And why?

Disagree!  Matt Ryan is not accurate and he throws lots of INTs.  Matt Ryan always look for Julio everyone knows who he will be throwing to.  The OC does not have a clue about running a pro offense.  I think Julio will suffer for these reasons.  I think his numbers will be the same or worst actually.  The Superbowl season Ryan threw to all WRs and TEs that's when he confused all teams they played.  I do want him to succeed.  I want the entire team to be outstanding and I will be rooting all the way.  For what I have seen in the preseason I just don't think the offense will be that stellar.  They will score points but I think its not aggressive enough.  I could be wrong actually I hope I am wrong!

1 hour ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

Disagree!  Matt Ryan is not accurate and he throws lots of INTs.  Matt Ryan always look for Julio everyone knows who he will be throwing to.  The OC does not have a clue about running a pro offense.  I think Julio will suffer for these reasons.  I think his numbers will be the same or worst actually.  The Superbowl season Ryan threw to all WRs and TEs that's when he confused all teams they played.  I do want him to succeed.  I want the entire team to be outstanding and I will be rooting all the way.  For what I have seen in the preseason I just don't think the offense will be that stellar.  They will score points but I think its not aggressive enough.  I could be wrong actually I hope I am wrong!

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Julio fan but he’s always had this problem - has nothing to do with THIS oc (although I’m hoping Sark proves me wrong). But I think Julio has never been called out on his lack of TD production and him lacking in the rz till this yr. He asked for a raise and he was given it. He trained with TO to take his game to the next level and I think he’s looking for prove ppl wrong this yr given he can play all 16 games for once!

I'm not sure about double-digit TDs, but maybe in the 7-9 range? I'd love to see him explode in this area though. Last year was ridiculous.

2 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

21 minutes ago, Jen said:

I'm not sure about double-digit TDs, but maybe in the 7-9 range? I'd love to see him explode in this area though. Last year was ridiculous.

2 yr ago he had 6...

And he's had 10 before, think he can get it again, which will be his highest

2 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

giphy.gif

KingBlackkDawgg likes this

4 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

LOLL you win funniest post of the day already

KingBlackkDawgg and sdogg like this

To be honest I don't care how many he gets if he's running decoys drawing coverage for others to score I'm good.Much like if he's sealing an edge to spring Teco and Free to score all good.

If he helps RZ execution by doing the above again I'm good.

Its about the team at the end of the day and if the team gets Ws I don't care how many Julio does or doesn't score.

Matt and Julio need to get back on the same page. 

Matt needs to give Julio a chance to run after the catch. People blame Julio for his lack of scores, but watching highlights I see enough instances of Julio beating his man and pulling away from coverage full speed only to be led back to the defender or out of bounds by the pass. Matt has to hit him and the other receivers in stride. That will lead to more scores.

19 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I've been critical of Julio of his performance in the RZ. I think he doesn't know how to beat double coverage in there. As I've been saying, the fact still remains...Julio NoEndzone Jones. He's had ONE year of double digit TDs (2012- 6 yrs ago) and in the last TWO yrs combined he's had 9 TDs (NOT a double digit).

LOL ....according to You he doesn’t “know how to beat double coverage” yet this year he’s gonna magically “get 10-12”....

Tim Mazetti and Flyin' In DC like this

12 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

lol

12 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

God forbid, but if he's on track for a season like that after week 4, Sark is toast.

13 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Disagree based off recent history.... I'll say 8 we just don't target him much in the red zone not to mention Matts ball placement is kind of shakey at times. My friends look at me crazy when I say OBJ is just as good as Julio. Better Hands -5Yds slants to the house. I will say Julio is more physical and runs slightly better routes. No more than 8 Td's IMO

I Even Bleed Red likes this