Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons007

DQ post game interview with Dave Archer.

84 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, R_The_Great said:

Well instead of always talking about drops, maybe we should see why the drops are such a problem and yet in 2016, the drops were not a problem.  If the offense is confused to begin with, than its almost certain drops will come.  Can you honestly say the offense looks in sync?  Just watch the last 6 games before the Super Bowl in 2016 if you want to see how an offense should look. 

Dropping a wide open pass is not a matter of "sync". It's attention to detail. Paying attention. Julio's drop in the end zone? Bruh was WIDE open. They ran the play and executed flawlessly. The whole 11 man unit was in sync. Julio didn't finish. 

But go with it. I'm not arguing dumb shlt for the next 11 days. 

17 minutes ago, vel said:

Lol this is not true at all. You think Ridley was overthinking when he got open on that slant then dropped the ball? Or Matt's miss throw to Davis who was wide open? Or Sanu's dropped TD in the end zone that the safety knocked loose? 

Yea they look real confused and overthinking out there...

The reality zone doesn’t exist for some. Sure, blame it on Sark. Like Obama before him and Hitler before him. Worlds problems are to be on “insert random guy” I have unresolved hatred for. good thing I can realistically blame made up things on Sark, though. See my logic? Clearly, I’ve thought it through.

5845ca7c1046ab543d25238b.png.221962f6bb3b7e0bbc2bf73b04e7b1d9.png

1 minute ago, vel said:

Dropping a wide open pass is not a matter of "sync". It's attention to detail. Paying attention. Julio's drop in the end zone? Bruh was WIDE open. They ran the play and executed flawlessly. The whole 11 man unit was in sync. Julio didn't finish. 

But go with it. I'm not arguing dumb shlt for the next 11 days. 

But would he be able to win the argument, with his soul as confused as it is?

50 minutes ago, vel said:

No stunting and little blitzing. Remember, these games don't count. No point and giving the Eagles anything to prepare for. No they aren't the Jags or Vikings or even Eagles level DL, but they are good enough to get pressure. 

Are you kidding? I see no reason not to judge and project/predict a season off of the preseason. It’s exactly just for that purpose.

vel likes this

46 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

And yet your the same guy who will say Preseason wins and losses don't matter.  Its obvious as anything, the Falcons will not be seeing the Eagles of preseason.  

The problem is, you have 11 guys on offense and they are all over thinking.  You can tell by the way they run routes and get off the ball.  

IMG_4182.JPG.97b5401963293e1d12bb6a7316cfbc29.JPG

14 hours ago, jfalconsp said:

Watching the game this morning and through the first quarter so far - 1st team D still looks great with Trufant, Debo and Rico out and Riley in. Seems like Kazee is making every other play. Going to be nice to have a D like that to help us if our offense ever has issues. On offense, the Jags D just generates so much pressure it’s hard for our offense to get going. First drive we looked good moving the ball, and having Julio and Freeman would help. Not worried at all.

Stop with your logic...dayum it we suppose to suck!  Can we just suck and get run over in the preseason?  Why you gotta go all out with the truth....lol.

I'm not worried either. Heck they went out and just did what they were told and avoided getting too geared up for a preseason game risking possible injury. 

Man I absolutely hate, with a passion, pre-freaking-season.  

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

I liked just because of Warren Zevon. 

Yeah, he’s my fav songwriter. Here’s His last song....

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

Well instead of always talking about drops, maybe we should see why the drops are such a problem and yet in 2016, the drops were not a problem.  If the offense is confused to begin with, than its almost certain drops will come.  Can you honestly say the offense looks in sync?  Just watch the last 6 games before the Super Bowl in 2016 if you want to see how an offense should look. 

LOL 

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

And yet your the same guy who will say Preseason wins and losses don't matter.  Its obvious as anything, the Falcons will not be seeing the Eagles of preseason.  

The problem is, you have 11 guys on offense and they are all over thinking.  You can tell by the way they run routes and get off the ball.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5640093