Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFatboi

*****OFFICIAL Falcons vs Jaguars Preseason Game Thread*****

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, caponine said:

They are too powerful in the middle and too fast for sweeps and stretches.

Against a vanilla offense without it’s two best and most important skill position players.  Plus like I said earlier, offense left at least one TD out there, if not 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caponine said:

They are too powerful in the middle and too fast for sweeps and stretches.

Coleman 7 for 38 5.4 ypc

Smith 2 for 8 4.0 ypc 

That’s what starters did. WITHOUT Julio to make them back off. That’s success. Wtf are you talking about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

Coleman 7 for 38 5.4 ypc

Smith 2 for 8 4.0 ypc 

That’s what starters did. WITHOUT Julio to make them back off. That’s success. Wtf are you talking about? 

did what exactly?? nvm because i know you are gonna run with this as far as you can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, caponine said:

did what exactly?? nvm because i know you are gonna run with this as far as you can 

They moved the ball. What more do you want from your running game? There’s nothing to run with. You can’t dispute the numbers. They are what they are and the starters only played a half of football while 7 didn’t play at all. I’m not understanding what your argument is. Dispute 5.4 ypc from Coleman. Dispute it. Make me believe that wasn’t successful moving the ball. I watched the game bro. I saw more success than failure. We had 2 Bad series with the starters but all the rest we moved the ball at will. Had it not been for a couple drops we really would’ve hurt them. Riley beat Ramsey for a big Play but dropped the ball. We looked good. I don’t watch the score in preseason. I watch starters vs starters. 10-6. And the rest of the game I watch to see who we can keep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Coleman 7 for 38 5.4 ypc

Smith 2 for 8 4.0 ypc 

That’s what starters did. WITHOUT Julio to make them back off. That’s success. Wtf are you talking about? 

Jags were stacking the box like crazy and blitzing hard. If we had Mack calling out assignments and Julio there to make them pay we would have converted those thirds or not have even been in those situations. **** we would have had a lot better running than we did and that's saying something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

They moved the ball. What more do you want from your running game? There’s nothing to run with. You can’t dispute the numbers. They are what they are and the starters only played a half of football while 7 didn’t play at all. I’m not understanding what your argument is. Dispute 5.4 ypc from Coleman. Dispute it. Make me believe that wasn’t successful moving the ball. 

We didn’t pass or catch the ball particularly well...again, no Julio....but I thought we ran the ball fine. Especially against an elite D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Jags were stacking the box like crazy and blitzing hard. If we had Mack calling out assignments and Julio there to make them pay we would have converted those thirds or not have even been in those situations. **** we would have had a lot better running than we did and that's saying something.

Lil Bro you don’t have to tell me. You know I know the deal. There was absolutely no game planning. No scheming and we still pretty much did what we wanted with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

Lil Bro you don’t have to tell me. You know I know the deal. There was absolutely no game planning. No scheming and we still pretty much did what we wanted with them. 

I like telling you because when I get a like I feel like I was correct :lol: and if I'm wrong you correct me and I learn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vandy said:

We didn’t pass or catch the ball particularly well...again, no Julio....but I thought we ran the ball fine. Especially against an elite D.

We absolutely ran the ball well. Without Mack at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

We didn’t pass or catch the ball particularly well...again, no Julio....but I thought we ran the ball fine. Especially against an elite D.

Especially since those ******** had 8 in the box. I'd see that and say to myself "pass!!!!" Then we were getting runs anywhere from 3-8yds and I'd be like ".....fine...." :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I like telling you because when I get a like I feel like I was correct :lol: and if I'm wrong you correct me and I learn. 

You’re correct more than you think. You say a lot of good things here. And you never get too up or down about anything. You stay pretty even keel. This place is a mad house sometimes. It’s like folks thing Real football should be played like madden or fantasy. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Especially since those ******** had 8 in the box. I'd see that and say to myself "pass!!!!" Then we were getting runs anywhere from 3-8yds and I'd be like ".....fine...." :lol:

You actually watched the game. You noticed them stacking the box. Do you think they would’ve loaded the box with Julio on the field?? Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

You actually watched the game. You noticed them stacking the box. Do you think they would’ve loaded the box with Julio on the field?? Lol 

Not with the Jet outside they wouldn't :lol:. Jet + Mack calling protection = BOOOOOOOMMMBBBBB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

There was no game planning man. No scheming no nothing. And the score was 10-6 started vs starters while sitting 7 key players. 

I know, just saying Matthews didn't look like his normal self last night.. He was one I had decided to watch closely last night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
  • Create New...