Tru out for tonight

TheFatboi

Looks like Oliver, Foye, and Kazee will get plenty of time with the 1’s tonight. Duke will be back at MLB. 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/_mobileview/news/falcons-matt-bryant-to-kick-vs-jaguars-desmond-trufant-ruled-out

Saturday, Aug 25, 2018 05:28 PM

Falcons' Matt Bryant to kick vs Jaguars, Desmond Trufant ruled out

32325460_10215221606509381_3366539333908561920_n

Will McFadden

ATLANTAFALCONS.COM

djmhweeavb4gbi8xo68e.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Falcons announced that kicker Matt Bryant will be active for the first time this season as they face the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday night for their third preseason game.

While Bryant will be on the field, Falcons starting cornerback Desmond Trufant will not be. Trufant will be held out of action, becoming the seventh Falcons player to be declared inactive for this game. The other six players who will sit out Saturday night's game include Ricardo Allen, Devonta Freeman, Ben Garland, Marvin Hall, Deion Jones and Julio Jones.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

There was word on Tru sitting from rotowire the day the others were reportedly sitting out.

More proof being healthy for PROVEN and LONG TERM veterans is the MIT in preseason for those players.

Ok. This was my first time hearing it. 

6 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Change. Actually Foye is gonna start at MLB for Debo tonight and Riley will be back at his WLB position. We will get to see if Riley improved at weakside tonight @Vandy  

My man, I sure hope so. Would like nothing better than The Duker makes me eat every one of my words this season.