Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Eagles at Browns

68 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

And I believe that Baker is mentally strong enough to handle it as well. If Baker starts from day 1 (as he should) the Browns will win 7 or 8 games this year. If not? Well, then they're pushing 4 wins tops. That is how big the gap is between him and Taylor. BTW, remember how the Falcons should have signed Taylor and traded Matty? All that after Taylor's impressive playoff showing of scoring only 3 points against the Jaguars?

Which reminds me...Where’s that football think-tank, Drunk in Mexico, been lately?

57 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't either. I just find it absolutely hilarious because this board meltdown that happened 2 weeks ago when the Falcons got shutout in the first game in which the starters only played 6 snaps total and here it is "dress rehearsal" week and the Eagles get shutout, not just that, but they haven't scored with Nick Foles on the field this preseason. I'm just wondering if their fans are in panic mode like the fans here.

Probably not, they have a trophy to keep them warm at nights.

That is how big the gap is between him and Taylor. BTW, remember how the Falcons should have signed Taylor and traded Matty?

In Taylor's defense, this is his 7th offensive system in 7 years, hard to look good when you never have the same system in place.

Drew4719 and Vandy like this

58 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Hey Jose, I'm not gonna have you ragging on my Browns like that.

Don't need me!

They do it pretty well themselves....

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

And I believe that Baker is mentally strong enough to handle it as well. If Baker starts from day 1 (as he should) the Browns will win 7 or 8 games this year. If not? Well, then they're pushing 4 wins tops. That is how big the gap is between him and Taylor. BTW, remember how the Falcons should have signed Taylor and traded Matty? All that after Taylor's impressive playoff showing of scoring only 3 points against the Jaguars?

Taylor isn't that good, never truly has been. he's capable of managing the game but if you're counting on him to take the team to the next level, ****ett about it. just another player that fits a stereo type. people tried to blame coaching but coaching wasn't the issue at all.

47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Taylor isn't that good, never truly has been. he's capable of managing the game but if you're counting on him to take the team to the next level, ****ett about it. just another player that fits a stereo type. people tried to blame coaching but coaching wasn't the issue at all.

Exactly

Tyrod isn't better than Mayfield. The only reason why he doesn't appear to be as bad as he truely is is because he doesn't take risks.

ya_boi_j and Drew4719 like this

We always make average teams look great. Even the Browns. Just watch when we play both these teams. We'll know that we're supposed to be beating the brakes off of them but for some reason will be letting them linger. I don't know why we always play to the level of our competition.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Exactly

Tyrod isn't better than Mayfield. The only reason why he doesn't appear to be as bad as he truely is is because he doesn't take risks.

Yep 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

14 hours ago, falconticket said:

Joe Buck just said Cleveland has better odds in vegas to win the super bowl at 60 to 1, than atlanta, Jacksonville and KC. Last I checked Atl was 16-1.  Is this guy that stupid?

yes, and he needs to get outside in the sun.  Looks like he just got out of the hospital with something serious.

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

And blew a 14 point lead in the 2nd half against the Steelers and lost.

Yep up 24-7 with under 6 mins left in the 3rd and lost

16 hours ago, Macintez said:

I can’t remember the last era we’ve been good vs the Eagles. Regardless of coach on either side they’ve had our number. It drives me crazy.

I think outside of last year I think we'd beaten the Eagles pretty much the last 4,5 times we played them.

17 hours ago, run_vick_run said:

In hard knocks they said players will earn the stripes during the season with plays

They will get some red ones when we play them! 

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I think outside of last year I think we'd beaten the Eagles pretty much the last 4,5 times we played them.

Eagles beat up on us pretty bad in 2016 regular season game too, my friend......on both sides of LOS. 

9 hours ago, Vandy said:

Which reminds me...Where’s that football think-tank, Drunk in Mexico, been lately?

He's a bit on the sensitive side. Someone probably hurt his feelings

Vandy likes this