Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Eagles at Browns

68 posts in this topic

Did anyone here what they just said on the Eagles Browns fox broadcast? Points and passing yards have gone down the last two years so they’re intentionally going to call more PIs, defensive holds, and illegal contact penalties this year to inflate offensive numbers, absolutely sickening.

Lord knows there’s been enough crap PIs called on the falcons the last few years without them making it a point of emphasis. just another way for refs to dictate the game and keep it close.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

They don't even color in the logo in the endzone? The browns look like a small school college team without a football budget, or a pee wee team who haven't gotten their decals yet.

The last time the Browns made the playoffs Bill Belichick was their head coach....Then they fired him.

6 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Did anyone here what they just said on the Eagles Browns fox broadcast? Points and passing yards have gone down the last two years so they’re intentionally going to call more PIs, defensive holds, and illegal contact penalties this year to inflate offensive numbers, absolutely sickening.

Lord knows there’s been enough crap PIs called on the falcons the last few years without them making it a point of emphasis. just another way for refs to dictate the game and keep it close.

That's like Troy Aikman dumb. The reason is teams are running more. There is data to back that up.

Drew4719 likes this

24 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Why did the Browns get rid of the stripe on their helmet?

In hard knocks they said players will earn the stripes during the season with plays

7 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

In hard knocks they said players will earn the stripes during the season with plays

Meh, that’s lame

Just now, run_vick_run said:

Lmao that can't be true, that's some college stuff.

14 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Lmao that can't be true, that's some college stuff.

Not exactly, they did say only the set 53 will get stripes when the regular season starts 

46 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They don't even color in the logo in the endzone? The browns look like a small school college team without a football budget, or a pee wee team who haven't gotten their decals yet.

The last time the Browns made the playoffs Bill Belichick was their head coach....Then they fired him.

Nah they made the playoffs in 2002

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

6 hours ago, falconticket said:

Joe Buck just said Cleveland has better odds in vegas to win the super bowl at 60 to 1, than atlanta, Jacksonville and KC. Last I checked Atl was 16-1.  Is this guy that stupid?

Seems like you answered your own question! :lol:

6 hours ago, red falcon said:

Dont put any stock in it.

I don't either. I just find it absolutely hilarious because this board meltdown that happened 2 weeks ago when the Falcons got shutout in the first game in which the starters only played 6 snaps total and here it is "dress rehearsal" week and the Eagles get shutout, not just that, but they haven't scored with Nick Foles on the field this preseason. I'm just wondering if their fans are in panic mode like the fans here.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I certainly hope Taylor isn't starting for the Browns come week 1. Mayfield has shown to be the better QB

And I believe that Baker is mentally strong enough to handle it as well. If Baker starts from day 1 (as he should) the Browns will win 7 or 8 games this year. If not? Well, then they're pushing 4 wins tops. That is how big the gap is between him and Taylor. BTW, remember how the Falcons should have signed Taylor and traded Matty? All that after Taylor's impressive playoff showing of scoring only 3 points against the Jaguars?

ya_boi_j and Drew4719 like this

9 hours ago, Jesus said:

Hey Jose, I'm not gonna have you ragging on my Browns like that.

Vandy and Drew4719 like this