Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Eagles at Browns

68 posts in this topic

Has anyone been watching this game? The Eagles offense looks like straight garbage. It's a minute until halftime and they've not scored. The reason for this thread is to point out to all the sky is falling folks that preseason results truly doesn't matter. If you don't think the Eagles will give the Falcons everything they want in 2 weeks then I don't know what to say to you.

3 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Joe Buck just said Cleveland has better odds in vegas to win the super bowl at 60 to 1, than atlanta, Jacksonville and KC. Last I checked Atl was 16-1.  Is this guy that stupid?

I heard that too and thought there was no way that could be right. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

9 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

we have not been good against the eagles in the dq era. we get manhandled in the trenches. hope that changes

We beat ourselves last year vs the eagles by running a injured freeman and not sticking with Coleman.. Can you imagine the difference if we just let Coleman run and hooked freeman out of that game 

9 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Joe Buck just said Cleveland has better odds in vegas to win the super bowl at 60 to 1, than atlanta, Jacksonville and KC. Last I checked Atl was 16-1.  Is this guy that stupid?

Yes

Vandy, Falcster and ratesforless like this

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Has anyone been watching this game? The Eagles offense looks like straight garbage. It's a minute until halftime and they've not scored. The reason for this thread is to point out to all the sky is falling folks that preseason results truly doesn't matter. If you don't think the Eagles will give the Falcons everything they want in 2 weeks then I don't know what to say to you.

Myles Garrett is GOOD tho.

papachaz and Flying Falcon like this

49 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The Eagles offense looks like straight garbage.

Also so much this. I've been watching the game and the Eagles don't scare me right now.

Granted we could have beat them last year IMO

23 minutes ago, falconticket said:

He is without a doubt that stupid.

Vandy, ratesforless and papachaz like this

45 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They're also minus their LT, a couple of WRs and 3 RBs. 

And , if they look that bad against the Falcons, I'd be OK with that.

46 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

we have not been good against the eagles in the dq era. we get manhandled in the trenches. hope that changes

I can’t remember the last era we’ve been good vs the Eagles. Regardless of coach on either side they’ve had our number. It drives me crazy.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

5-0?

me Christ.

A whole lot of bad offense tonight. The Browns on their opening possession busted off two long runs by Carlos Hyde and Nick Chubb and got all the way to the 1 and then threw 4 straight incomplete passes. But the Browns defense turned that into a safety. Then on the ensuring possession thanks to a short field the Browns got a FG and that's the story of the game.