Dec. 9th @ Green Bay

Hendo

3 minutes ago, jeebus said:

Ha, you go enjoy the frozen tundra, I'll be at my warm home in my underwear eating greasy pizza and drinking cold beer.

lol exactly , have the best seat for the game.... on your chair or couch. Eating food and drinking beer. Dont have to worry about smelly fans, uncomfortable seats and not being able too see the game. Can see everything up close

1 minute ago, caponine said:

lol exactly , have the best seat for the game.... on your chair or couch. Eating food and drinking beer. Dont have to worry about smelly fans, uncomfortable seats and not being able too see the game. Can see everything up close

Yes, but going to an iconic venue to see the Falcons play in the elements would be an epic road trip IMO. Imagine the tailgating, and just the entire experience. Brauts, beer and the Falcons winning would be a great time, and a memory that would last a lifetime. I would definetley give up the comforts of home for this trip.

Just now, 4dabirds said:

Yes, but going to an iconic venue to see the Falcons play in the elements would be an epic road trip IMO. Imagine the tailgating, and just the entire experience. Brauts, beer and the Falcons winning would be a great time, and a memory that would last a lifetime. I would definetley give up the comforts of home for this trip.

while i agree, there is no way im sitting/standing in negative degree cold weather for 5-7 hours.

But if you are going i hope you enjoy the game. I’ve been to a football game and there’s nothing like it at all

I’m gonna enjoy it for sure! The Mecca of NFL stadiums. Sometimes you got to get off the couch and leave your comfort zone. Would love to meet up with other ATL road warriors while I’m there. 

Edited by Hendo

The wife and I plan on going! We live about 30 minutes south of Green Bay where the Visiting team stays.

The Radison on College ave in Appleton. Falcons players will stay there and usually sign autographs when coming and going from the hotel. 

Lambeau in Winter is an experience. Dress warm and then dress warmer haha. 

My wife and I are going as well.... All the way from California. Yikes. We decided because, as previously stated, it's Lambeau field. Historic venue we've never been to. Plus, we were in Atlanta already for the NFC championship game against GB (She's a GB fan). It'll be a memorable trip. Even with the cold haha. And one of us will leave happy. Staying at the Astor house. 

Edited by Norwood all the way!

Hopefully, if this season starts well, this game will really be ultimately meaningless to whether we win the division or not:

at Philadelphia W 1-0 - revenge, Eagles QB circus 

Carolina W 2-0 - our turf, Panthers are not really that good

New Orleans W 3-0 - our turf

Cincinnati W 4-0 - not a real fearful game

at Pittsburgh L 4-1 - we will probably split the Pennsylvania games

Tampa W 5-1 - the bottom of the division

New York Giants W 6-1 - our turf

at Washington L 6-2 - we will probably lose one of the NFC East games

at Cleveland W 7-2 - easiest road game one could ask for

Dallas W 7-3 - we have their number recently

at New Orleans L 7-4 - their turf

Baltimore W 8-4 - this team is declining quickly

at Green Bay L 8-5 - probably a loss but we still own recent history

Arizona W 9-5 - nice to be home but not easy

at Carolina W 10-5 - they will be looking at next year by now, easy win

at Tampa Bay W 11-5 - may not even matter but easy end to season

The Packers game might impact home field advantage for playoffs but they have to play at New England, at the LA Rams, and at the Vikings, so their schedule is probably harder than ours.

6 hours ago, Hendo said:

Making my first trip to Lambeau on Dec. 9th. Always wanted to go when the Falcons played there in the dead of winter. Who else is going and where are you staying??

3 hours ago, Norwood all the way! said:

My wife and I are going as well.... All the way from California. Yikes. We decided because, as previously stated, it's Lambeau field. Historic venue we've never been to. Plus, we were in Atlanta already for the NFC championship game against GB (She's a GB fan). It'll be a memorable trip. Even with the cold haha. And one of us will leave happy. Staying at the Astor house. 

I’m jealous.

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

Hopefully, if this season starts well, this game will really be ultimately meaningless to whether we win the division or not:

The Packers game might impact home field advantage for playoffs but they have to play at New England, at the LA Rams, and at the Vikings, so their schedule is probably harder than ours.

?????????

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

If you think,  Cleveland Browns are easiest to beat then....you are in for rude awakening.

Cleveland Browns this year will go to playoffs.

Mark this post.

17 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

If you think,  Cleveland Browns are easiest to beat then....you are in for rude awakening.

Cleveland Browns this year will go to playoffs.

Mark this post.

Well, they've made it to the playoffs twice in 20 years. I guess if you keep saying this, eventually it will be true.

3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Well, they've made it to the playoffs twice in 20 years. I guess if you keep saying this, eventually it will be true.

I actually loled at this they def on the rise and will not be an easy out I think, but 8-8 would be a massive improvement for them and I think it is very possible to end there, but I think afc division winners are pats, steelers, texans/jaguars (depends on the health of watson), chargers. wildcard spots goes to ravens (flacco always does better when back is against the wall), and if watson stays healthy I think the jags wins a wildcard spot if he is not healthy aka goes down early,  I think jags win division and KC wins wildcard spot

5 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

If you’re talking about the packers schedule, it’s really quite easy. They should go 3-3 in division, 3-1 against AFC East, 1-1 against NFC South/East(losing to us of course), and 2-2 or 3-1 against the NFC West. Playing the AFC East really helps them, and the NFC West is easily the weakest division in the NFC to me. 

Group of 4 going, flying into Chicago that Friday and then driving up Saturday night. Crazy expensive hotels in GB so staying about an hr south. We will be there early Sunday to soak it all in, bucket list stadium and experience for sure and super excited

8 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Im speakin in to existence = THIS YEAR! 

BELIEVELAND!!! 

take my friendly advice and take Vegas bets NOW on Browns.

Edited by mattyicefalcon