HighFlyingFalcon

Should we worry about Jacksonville???

46 posts in this topic

Saw that at the end of the Jacksonville game this past weekend there were six Vikings hurt-1 inn the concussion protocol after a vicious hit. They price themselves on being nasty just how we come out of that game healthy..

I think the Jags D will dominate our offensive line, so yeah there is more chance that Matt, a RB, or lineman gets hurt.  But you can't "worry" about it either.

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

Saw that at the end of the Jacksonville game this past weekend there were six Vikings hurt-1 inn the concussion protocol after a vicious hit. They price themselves on being nasty just how we come out of that game healthy..

English knot your thirst language?

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

I think the Jags D will dominate our offensive line, so yeah there is more chance that Matt, a RB, or lineman gets hurt.  But you can't "worry" about it either.

LOL

Tim Mazetti likes this

I expect our o-line to have a good showing.  The weakest link last year was RG with Wes.  Fusco is an upgrade so I think they will give Matt some time.  This will be a good test for our offense.  Also will be good test for our run defense. 

Edited by bighurt
Kung-Pow likes this

Can't be afraid to play the game but I do hope Falcons deploy similar plan to last week at Chiefs where starters get a quarter and get out of Dodge.  Julio and Free for one series if we're being extra cautious with them.

3 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

English knot your thirst language?

maybe they've moved the concussion protocol to an inn? maybe Days Inn? I personally think they should be good to them guys and make it COMFORT Inn.....but definitely NOT Holiday Inn, although if it's Holiday Inn Express, they'd come back smarter, which would mean their brains healed and actually improved, so yeah, make it THAT one....

:tiphat:

I want to get in the playoffs more than I want to win this game against Jacksonville. They will come hard with it and we can't afford to lose key people

I think we ought to see who else

on this team can play at a high level before cuts and keep our starters fresh for the real season