TRUju2111

You are all a bunch of punks

26 posts in this topic

Its preseason, get over your fn selves like your judgement is going to fn matter on that first snap of the season. You guys are embarrassing, act like you have watched football before. 

Bunch a noobs on this board, you guys make me sick and are disgusting and depressing.

I come to these boards because im from PNW and need some falcon friends, but if I wasnt thick skinned I would hate this team because of all the negative, and the **** season hasnt even started.

Ryan lookin like a boss,,good day you pathetic haters!

5 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Its preseason, get over your fn selves like your judgement is going to fn matter on that first snap of the season. You guys are embarrassing, act like you have watched football before. 

Bunch a noobs on this board, you guys make me sick and are disgusting and depressing.

I come to these boards because im from PNW and need some falcon friends, but if I wasnt thick skinned I would hate this team because of all the negative, and the **** season hasnt even started.

You catch a feelin tonight or no? 

Its really not cool to start a thread title like this (insulting everyone) and expecting to get some kind of vindication for something this stupid that you just posted.

If you came to cry, then we can all help you. With a whole bunch of crying memes :D

LOL (that means Laugh Out Loud)

lol (that still means laugh out loud but not as loud with lower-case letters)

lol

this is funny, is what i mean... haha (haha means haha... like laughing)

what were you saying? I forgot.... Oh LOL ... I forgot

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Its really not cool to start a thread title like this (insulting everyone) and expecting to get some kind of vindication for something this stupid that you just posted.

If you came to cry, then we can all help you. With a whole bunch of crying memes :D

LOL (that means Laugh Out Loud)

lol (that still means laugh out loud but not as loud with lower-case letters)

lol

this is funny, is what i mean... haha (haha means haha... like laughing)

what were you saying? I forgot.... Oh LOL ... I forgot

Callin u a fake fan, super fake..dont care how u feel, respond, or react..i picture a noob watching on a computer acting like your the GM

Edited by TRUju2111
fuego likes this

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Callin u a fake fan, super fake..dont care how u feel, respond, or react..i picture a new watching on a computer acting like your the GM

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Callin u a fake fan, super fake..dont care how u feel, respond, or react..i picture a noob watching on a computer acting like your the GM

If you a man, then talk football. If you a baby then we will change your diaper. boooyaaa

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Lol I don’t even watch preseason. Honestly have no idea if we won or lost tonight. I just come on to watch everyone melt down hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha! 

2 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Lol I don’t even watch preseason. Honestly have no idea if we won or lost tonight. I just come on to watch everyone melt down hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha! 

I dont either, I was in a wedding on the beach tonight..but holy F, these boards act like we just lost a playoff game, and its FN PRESEASON. Our first team balled out and still wasnt good enough

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

you didnt miss anything, im just having fun with this relatively new and inexperienced (and somewhat rude) poster to our message board :)

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

you didnt miss anything, im just having fun with this relatively new and inexperienced (and somewhat rude) poster to our message board :)

I am def not new, been limgering sense about 2004..but hey of it makes u feel big then cool you are a big boss on these boards

31 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

If you were thick skinned I don't think you would have made this post. I don't make these posts or the negative ones I just ignore it. Why can't you be cool like me? 

32 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Wow.

This is a great way to make friends

17 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I am def not new, been limgering sense about 2004..but hey of it makes u feel big then cool you are a big boss on these boards

You need to learn some manners. Be respectful. Dont come walking up in here calling everybody a punk, just cuz you want some respect while being disrespectful like you just did.