Sigh ... we have to play the Jags and that loud mouthed idiot next week

Bummer that we have to play the Jags and that idiot Jalen Ramsey next week.

Preseason in my mind is just televised practice, and that's all it should be. But this game will have some drama around it ... even if just from the media. It's a stupid distraction we don't need.

I guess it's good practice for our team in avoiding distractions. Hopefully all that crap doesn't affect us on the field one iota. Hopefully Matt plays the same short amount of time he already would have, and we call the same plays we would have, and no one gets chippy.

Jalen is a fool, I'll tell you that. He's in for a rough year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I really don't care, about him or what he says.

You shouldn't either.

I can promise Ryan and the team doesn't either. Might be motivation if it was in the regular season, but this is preseason, hahaha. 

No one cares but the media and the drama queens who listen to them.

4 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Can we play the Chiefs first? **** for all we know this loudmouth dummy might sit out next game...speaking of which are we doing joint practices like we usually do?

I don't think we've done those since Quinn has been here. 

Idk why the board thinks it's a regular thing for this team. Sheesh.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

None of the falcons players are sweating on over rated CB talking trash. He got his *** handed by AJ Green. I can See Sanu shutting him up he starts his antics on the field.

lol

1 catch for 6 yards but yeah applaud AJ for body slamming him after a play :rolleyes:

OVER RATED

1 minute ago, athell said:

lol

1 catch for 6 yards but yeah applaud AJ for body slamming him after a play :rolleyes:

OVER RATED

He is overrated, he is no Sherman, Reeves or Talib in the prime. He may become top but it’s too soon.

AJ Boyue is the best CB on jags, it’s not even close.

Just now, falcons007 said:

He is overrated, he is no Sherman, Reeves or Talib in the prime. He may become top but it’s too soon.

Who said he was?  And why does him not being at the level of those make him overrated?

Your opinion of the person is clouding your judgement of the player.  Kid can play.  Keep hating on him cuz he is loud tho...

Just now, athell said:

Who said he was?  And why does him not being at the level of those make him overrated?

Your opinion of the person is clouding your judgement of the player.  Kid can play.  Keep hating on him cuz he is loud tho...

He is not top CB but behaving like one. Just going by the on field production. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

He is not top CB but behaving like one. Just going by the on field production. 

Like holding AJ to 1 catch for 6 yards right?

You are so salty!  Who cares if he talks?  And he absolutely is one of the top CB's in the league.  Watch some Jags games then talk.