Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Rockies at Braves

454 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

They showed a picture of Andruw Jones and Albies when Albies was a lil boy...that was cool

So basically a picture from a few years back :lol:

Libid21 likes this

4 minutes ago, I Am The Truth said:

Teheran got him on a 93! mph fastball. Dude had to reach back and give it everything he had on that - and I'm loving the result.

He's got good stuff tonight. I think he's been hovering around 91-92 all night. It's been a while since I've seen him pitching this fast.

14 minutes ago, ATLIEN404 said:

So basically a picture from a few years back :lol:

Lol....well Albies look like he was about 9 or 10 ....so a lil more than a few years

Just now, Libid21 said:

Swanson swings so awkwardly at those sliders outside.

And I'd throw it there almost every dang pitch until he either learns to hit them, lays off them, or scoots up to the plate with 2 strikes.

Libid21 likes this

1 minute ago, I Am The Truth said:

I'd send Teheran back out there, but it appears as though his day is finished.

I know Teheran has been throwing well, but with Blackmon coming up and the top of the order behind him, I like Snit's decision here. Seeing the same pitcher 4 times in a row only puts the hitters at more of an advantage.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Just now, Libid21 said:

I know Teheran has been throwing well, but with Blackmon coming up and the top of the order behind him, I like Snit's decision here. Seeing the same pitcher 4 times in a row only puts the hitters at more of an advantage.

Sure does. I'm hoping Jackson comes through here. Teheran pitched really well overall.

Libid21 likes this

Dang it Luke!! Man, what are we doing? I didn't get a chance to say this before because I was in the shower, but I don't understand using Luke Jackson in the 8th inning of a 1-run lead with the top of the order coming up. That was just dumb.

11 minutes ago, I Am The Truth said:

I'd send Teheran back out there, but it appears as though his day is finished.

I would have kept him in too with the way he was pitching.