Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Rockies at Braves

454 posts in this topic

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

What!!!!!

Phillies have made 4 errors today, 2 in that 5th inning. That's why once Leiter was put into the game and started giving up runs they were all unearned. The 3rd out should have been recorded.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Casey Kelly took the loss in the Giants extra innings loss to the Dodgers last night. You might remember him as the pitcher who was an automatic loss for the Braves in 2016, or in other words, the 2016 version of Sam Freeman.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Casey Kelly took the loss in the Giants extra innings loss to the Dodgers last night. You might remember him as the pitcher who was an automatic loss for the Braves in 2016, or in other words, the 2016 version of Sam Freeman.

God i hate Sam Freeman. He's horrendous.

Falconsfan567 likes this

WTF is going on with the Phillies LMAO!? The Mets are getting their revenge from their debacle in Washington but this time they're doing it in Philadelphia. Man if the Cardinals complete the sweep over the Nationals tonight and our Braves keep this momentum going against the Rockies, we'll have a really good cushion. But wait a minute, I thought the Phillies had the easier remaining schedule? Regardless, our 10 game series against the Phillies to close out the year will decide the division. 

12 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

WTF is going on with the Phillies LMAO!? The Mets are getting their revenge from their debacle in Washington but this time they're doing it in Philadelphia. Man if the Cardinals complete the sweep over the Nationals tonight and our Braves keep this momentum going against the Rockies, we'll have a really good cushion. But wait a minute, I thought the Phillies had the easier remaining schedule? Regardless, our 10 game series against the Phillies to close out the year will decide the division. 

I'd rather lock it up before those final 3 days and be able to set up the rotation and get some guys a day off or two

mqg96 and Falconsfan567 like this

Wow, if the Mets had scored one more run it would’ve been an identical score to when they got destroyed by the nats!

24 runs was a mets record lol!

29 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Wow, if the Mets had scored one more run it would’ve been an identical score to when they got destroyed by the nats!

24 runs was a mets record lol!

Bautista had 7 rbi's

Drew4719 likes this

That was Neagle's 3rd to last start for the Pirates prior to being traded to the Braves. He made his last start for the Pirates 2 starts later on August 27th against the Braves. Then was traded to the Braves.