Club212

Late review...................

16 posts in this topic

I wanted to post after attending the game Friday night, but I work shifts & kept blowing it off until see the "Pre Season standings"...OK, so DQ & most fans don't care about records...here is what I see: Today, who cares about 0-1, what stands out is "0" points scored! I don't don't care who was in 1 set or kept out...ZERO points...You can see that the Offense was NOT prepared, Penalties, HORRIBLE play calling...just plain Terrible showing! Yes, finger point to who is in charge of what was a high powered offense! SARKasim should be put on final notice...He's not the only one...Our NOT SO SPECIAL TEAMS, once again, rearing its same old ugly head, we're better if we never attempt to run back kicks & punts because it seems every time the ST are on the field, there's a penalty to boot, same finger point, the ST coach ArmsNOTstrong. Last but not least, DQ needs better time management, a seasoned ASSISTANT HC may help here, seems after a TO is called, nothing positive happens, timing of calling them seems off too.....

Yeah, cause this deserved its own thread

If all you were going to do was whine and scream in the written word, and not add anything new or of worth, thought, or value, then you could've just added it to one of the many other threads.

This is as much a "review" as the last dump that I took.

It's irritating to see that kind of performance, I agree. But, I also have to agree with those saying in real terms, this game was totally meaningless except for player evaluations.

Flying Falcon likes this

Love how people hate the play calling when all you do in preseason is call plays to see certain situations or certain players. If we do that week one then you can say HORRIBLE play calling! Until then let the coaches run the plays that can help them decide who will make this team.

delaigle and arrogantBEAST like this

9 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

It's irritating to see that kind of performance, I agree. But, I also have to agree with those saying in real terms, this game was totally meaningless except for player evaluations.

concur  and will add

The game was meaningless as a game--we most likely will never see those units play as units anywhere after this pre-season  the 2s/3s/4s that make the 53 roster will never play as a unit --there will be one or two  mixed in with the starters in certain situations---sooo -discussing their performance AS A UNIT is meaningless.  ---individual player evaluation  is all that you can take away from a pre-season game

still I expected to see much more from the Falcon units fielded

papachaz likes this

All you have to do is read a few articles.  We were featuring guys. Sark and DQ knew the offense was going to look bad.  They didnt run plays to get 1st downs. They ran plays to see how a guy executes. They also ran them to get looks at guys facing adversity. It was obvious with the young RBs and WRs.