Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
⚡Slumerican⚡

Quinn on how the team moves forward after Duke shoot.. Aka loss to Jets

32 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn addresses Duke directly at 11:20..yes Duke, yes referring to you :tiphat:

Sounded like he was talking about the running backs.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Sounded like he was talking about the running backs.

It sounded like that, but no.. I'm sure the dancing commit was referring to Duke :munch:

2 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

“Crisp Owens” = “Juke’d Riley”? 

Please improve the comparison as necessary....

:ninja::ninja::o

15 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It sounded like that, but no.. I'm sure the dancing commit was referring to Duke :munch:

So Duke is now a rb? Go back and listen to it again. He explains how a rb dancing won't work in our system then he adds "any system really". They have to make the cut and get vertical.

It was a good interview and DQ looks like he has things in hand. He was bright eyed!

1 hour ago, HOYLE said:

So Duke is now a rb? Go back and listen to it again. He explains how a rb dancing won't work in our system then he adds "any system really". They have to make the cut and get vertical.

It was a good interview and DQ looks like he has things in hand. He was bright eyed!

It was subliminal man, he just threw the rb comment in to confuse the fans.. The dancing Duke has been called out 

Tim Mazetti likes this

On 8/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn addresses Duke directly at 11:20..yes Duke, yes referring to you :tiphat:

Dude he is totally talking about the running backs. Have to hit that hole when it opens and get vertical? Dancing around doesn't work well in this system? We will be giving all the backs a chance in the coming weeks? How did you think this was about Riley? I mean he is talking about indecisiveness and that has Duke all over it too. The rbs (except for Williams) were not one cut and up running though.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I really thought Duke Shoot would catch on :sadwave:

Oh I mean what FFS!970 will be calling. Duke shoot isn;t bad but it's more for mass consumption and that isn;t FFS1970's style when giving nicknames.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Dude he is totally talking about the running backs. Have to hit that hole when it opens and get vertical? Dancing around doesn't work well in this system? We will be giving all the backs a chance in the coming weeks? How did you think this was about Riley? I mean he is talking about indecisiveness and that has Duke all over it too. The rbs (except for Williams) were not one cut and up running though.

It was all in just.. Had no idea anyone would take it seriously.. It was just funny to me after the videos of Duke dancing for Quinn to say this. I'm extremely sarcastic and I have a huge sense of humor so work with me bro ;)

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It was all in just.. Had no idea anyone would take it seriously.. It was just funny to me after the videos of Duke dancing for Quinn to say this. I'm extremely sarcastic and I have a huge sense of humor so work with me bro ;)

Oh I didn't mean to sound terse. Duke literally looked like he was doing drills. That was my biggest criticism of Trufant last season in that he wouldn't take an angle and attack it. You have to either tackle or slow the runner in or near the backfield instead of reacting once they have a head of steam.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this