Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ochochino

80 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Most underrated rivalry in NFL, both on and off the field. Almost every game with Aints is decided in the final drive.

2 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

And by the refs apparently 

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 

to both of these.

I was at the Falcons/Saints Thursday night game last year in Atlanta. The next day this awful blizzard rolled through Atlanta and basically every flight was cancelled. Friday night I was heading to my room and was wearing Falcons gear still. A drunk saints fan stumbled into the elevator and saw my gear, his face dropped. Looked like he was about to cry. 

He goes, “You guys kicked our *** last night, and then I get snowed in and I’m stuck here to stew on it.” I’m pretty sure he did cry a little bit as we awkwardly waited for the elevator to open up again. Think I just told him we still had a game in New Orleans, just to keep the guy off the suicide watch list. It was pretty bizarre. 

27 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

You know, I was at that game and we were all hollering get up and run!!!! No one EVER touched him. Still haven't touched him. 

Great play though.

1 minute ago, rounz said:

Nah, it was a rivalry way before Brees and it'll be a rivalry after he's gone.

The win-loss record never mattered.

Well, I said it will simmer. I didn’t say die. The rivalry has strengthened due to Ryan and Brees. Unless the Saints find a franchise QB immediately after Brees, it will simmer. 

14 minutes ago, rounz said:

Nah, it was a rivalry way before Brees and it'll be a rivalry after he's gone.

The win-loss record never mattered.

Like **** it was..barely a Rilvary 

22 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

You know, I was at that game and we were all hollering get up and run!!!! No one EVER touched him. Still haven't touched him. 

Great play though.

Greatest live sports memory ever for me. Man I just started waving goodbye to those Saints and their fans after that. What a ride that night was.