Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Marlins at Braves

647 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Now lets hope Acuna is just bruised 

I think it’s probably just a bruise, it looked to me like the ball got more forearm than elbow

Just now, Drew4719 said:

I think it’s probably just a bruise, it looked to me like the ball got more forearm than elbow

Kinda looked like that to me too, but I'm too pissed to look at the replay to see for sure. If that is indeed the case, that should bode better for him/

Bravos showed they’re resiliency. Per usual these days. The Marlins showed nothing more than they’re a trash organization.  Good job Mattingly. Good job Jeter. Garbage.  

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Agreed. It was just enough higher on the edge of the elbow...for nothing. Only being good. Trash baseball. I still blame Mattingly and Jeter. 

putnam6 likes this

15 minutes ago, WOR said:

:lol:

I don't post in TATF. Yall some self righteous weirdos. 

Oh and BTW I've been posting down here for years....

You made your count there though. I remember. Time passes on. No doubt. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Agreed. It was just enough higher on the edge of the elbow...for nothing. Only being good. Trash baseball. I still blame Mattingly and Jeter. 

me too, the guy supposedly is one of those pitchers that thinks he owns the inside of the plate. 

I've been too mad to come here and post. All I can say is someone on the Braves side should have leveled the guy and MLB needs to hit Urena and Hernandez with the hammer.... hard.

jidady likes this

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

I just hope Brian Jordan doesn't see Jose Urena on the way out the gate...lol

I hope he does. Let's see if he can still force a fumble. :lol:

capologist likes this

11 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

You’re right. I was just setting him up to tell him to f*** off again. He or she is a poser. Fake Atlanta fan. Always has been. Fake.  Poser. You’re an antagonist poser WOR. Just looking for the argument like a btch. You’re a btch. You are.  f*** you. How bout that? Troll...

Please tell me you've been drinking, brother. :lol:

11 minutes ago, capologist said:

I just hope Brian Jordan doesn't see Jose Urena on the way out the gate...lol

Maybe him and Frenchy will catch him going on the bus and show him what a fist to the face is.  

capologist likes this

9 hours ago, Malachore said:

Lol. No actually, I was just that upset. I shouldn’t have said that about WOR though. All things being equal he’s a really good dude but that was some douchy troll stuff. I guess we all have it in us though from time to time. Whatever.  Moving on. 

Malachore likes this

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Braves players were unanimous in feeling nobody but Urena was responsible. 

Welp. I retract all of my anti Mattingly statements. Glad to read this. Somewhat restores my faith in humanity. Urena probably wants to crawl in hole right now. 

20 hours ago, Malachore said:

Oh my. How did I miss that?? Lol. I got a warning myself from that whole exchange last night.