Falconsfan567

Marlins at Braves

647 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

The reason is because he’s good, no great. He has a flair when he hits a dinger. He’s been a National media sensation the last 2 days. The Marlins suck. It’s trash jealous limp dik baseball. Like Urena doesn’t understand the flair for the game. So made up. This was some old shtty school “Donny Baseball” crap. “Unwritten Rules in Baseball” Total crap. Acuna could have been out for the year. f*** Urena. f*** Realmuto. f*** Don Mattingly and his BS...and if Mod Larry is lurking! I deserve a break. So don’t suspend me too long. This is my hometown Mutha****a. I’m still ready to roll. 

I feel you bro, I'm glad I wasn't here to see it. I got a sick feeling about this whole thing though because sports gods hate us.

Black Francis likes this

22 minutes ago, WOR said:

Why are you asking why?

Is this your first time in sport? Lol

It's an obvious question. He wasn't showboating. No one even flipped a bat. Not the first time been rooting for Braves since the 70s azzhole. If you don't like my post ignore it. Many guys here replied and were very gracious to help fill in a guy who worked late today.

Malachore likes this

Just now, Malachore said:

I feel you bro, I'm glad I wasn't here to see it. I got a sick feeling about this whole thing though because sports gods hate us.

I do too. That’s why I’m so upset. It wasn’t part of the game. It was malicious. 

1 minute ago, Dawggone said:

It's an obvious question. He wasn't showboating. No one even flipped a bat. Not the first time been rooting for Braves since the 70s azzhole. If you don't like my post ignore it. Many guys here replied and were very gracious to help fill in a guy who worked late today.

As far as I’m concerned the TATF folks that randomly show up with BS, when ish gets real are trolls. **** their post count. Trolling is trolling.  

Dawggone and RING OF HONOR like this

2 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

It's an obvious question. He wasn't showboating. No one even flipped a bat. 

I mean, we were even saying while it was happening how moronic the Marlins were for pitching to him. Why does he take the fall for those pinheads? It’s total garbage, and no suspension is good enough for a 3-12 pitching throwing at the hottest hitter in baseball.

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

As far as I’m concerned the TATF folks that randomly show up with BS, when ish gets real are trolls. **** their post count. Trolling is trolling.  

You right

1 minute ago, jidady said:

I mean, we were even saying while it was happening how moronic the Marlins were for pitching to him. Why does he take the fall for those pinheads? It’s total garbage, and no suspension is good enough for a 3-12 pitching throwing at the hottest hitter in baseball.

Yea, they could habe pitched around him but they bitched out

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

WOR is one of the most loyal Atlanta sports fans here and a great dude to boot. We are all just cranky tonight.

Black Francis and E. T. like this

Just now, jidady said:

WOR is one of the most loyal Atlanta sports fans here and a great dude to boot. We are all just cranky tonight.

Thx. I know. But still. f*** him right now. You know? Take it as one brother telling another brother to f*** off. K? Oh by the way WOR was a shtty football player.