Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Marlins at Braves

647 posts in this topic

Johan Camargo just turned a routine single to center into a double because the Marlins centerfielder took his sweet time getting the ball back into the infield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Unfortunate that he’s doing this on probably the least-attended game of the season. 

Yep. There is absolutely no one there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How has Touki looked so far? Like how has his pitches looked I haven't been able to watch any of the game because my little girl started school today.

Honestly? His results have been better than the overall quality of his pitches. His control comes and goes, but he's been able to rally when he's needed to with a nasty pitch. The Marlins have been doing him some favors by being overly aggressive, though they've also gotten some off-the-end-of-the-bat bloopers too.

Still, results are results, but this hasn't really been Top Touki.

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Johan Camargo just turned a routine single to center into a double because the Marlins centerfielder took his sweet time getting the ball back into the infield.

Camargo regularly blowing bubbles in the middle of swings is hilarious. That kid is so chill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K26dp said:

Honestly? His results have been better than the overall quality of his pitches. His control comes and goes, but he's been able to rally when he's needed to with a nasty pitch. The Marlins have been doing him some favors by being overly aggressive, though they've also gotten some off-the-end-of-the-bat bloopers too.

Still, results are results, but this hasn't really been Top Touki.

Yep. I think he's overthrowing his fastball which is why it's been wild. His curveball has been really good and he's gotten some help from the Marlins hitters. But the fact that he's getting positive results without his best stuff is very encouraging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. who didn’t see that response coming?

What's the point? What logic is there to pinch-hit here? If the Braves were losing or tied then it makes sense. But they're up 4-1. That is where it doesn't make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What's the point? What logic is there to pinch-hit here? If the Braves were losing or tied then it makes sense. But they're up 4-1. That is where it doesn't make sense.

Got him out on a good note.. Paid off.... but we get it.. you don’t like him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, K26dp said:

 

Still, results are results, but this hasn't really been Top Touki.

 

That mid-70s curveball is a lot of fun.

K26dp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites