Falcon’s drop a deuce in NJ, and it stunk!

23 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

You think it's trolling for me to have an opinion about how worried I am about the offense coming into this season? The only preseason team who didn't score any points. Not having a single 1st down until 10 seconds left in the 1st half, and I have no reason to be worried just because of what happened in the past (2016 against the Dolphins). Oh please. Based off how Sarkisian set the offense back with all that talent last year and this is what we show offensively in the preseason!? 

The players set the offense back. We were a top 7 offense LEADING THE LEAGUE IN DROPS. Even middle of the pack in drops and the offense is top 5 easily.

Keep blaming the coach all you want because it's an easy scapegoat, but that doesn't make it true.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

You think it's trolling for me to have an opinion about how worried I am about the offense coming into this season? The only preseason team who didn't score any points. Not having a single 1st down until 10 seconds left in the 1st half, and I have no reason to be worried just because of what happened in the past (2016 against the Dolphins). Oh please. Based off how Sarkisian set the offense back with all that talent last year and this is what we show offensively in the preseason!? 

I didn't say you were necessarily trolling; I certainly presented a second option to explain the over-the-top negativity seen in this thread.  I'll bet you fall into that second category.