PK Manley

*****OFFICIAL Falcons vs Jets Preseason Game Thread*****

1,033 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Sark called a play that had us to 2nd and 6, then we got moved back to 1st and 15.WTF is he going to do?

So every play has to go perfectly?

its football and stuff like that is going to happen all the time.

He BETTER have something that can pick up chunk yardage or else it will be a long season.

It doesn’t matter because it’s preseason but don’t give me that ‘what’s he going to do’ business.

Posted (edited)

Just now, Mescalito said:

I know it's preseason, but we aren't looking good on either side of the ball.

The D had a three and out on the first drive and stopped them on third but they went for it. Offense allowed this score imo

Edited by FalconsFanSince194eva
Mescalito likes this

Individual player evaluations are going on far more than unit performance so I'll bite. Penalties can be player 100% choking just like Duke didn’t see the play developing and got caught reacting late instead of biting ahead of that route.

Offense I can’t really guage individual players until we aren’t shooting ourselves in the foot. Other than blockers of course...

4 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

That goes into the "protecting the team manta". If Riley had done his job, kazee would not be concussed.

Exactly!!!!

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Duke is the weakest link on defense. Sark is the weakest on offense.

Keep in mind we had an illegal procedure and an illegal block in the span of three downs.  There's not much Sark can do if our players can't do basic ****.

red falcon likes this