PK Manley

*****OFFICIAL Falcons vs Jets Preseason Game Thread*****

1,033 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

Sarkisian has got to be the worst play-caller in God awful NFL history what in the world is Dan Quinn smoking bro?

DQ is just drinking the Sarkasian-Cool Aid. Never mind that it is probably spiked!  :ninja:

Atownbrave likes this

10 minutes ago, fuego said:

Going from bad to worse. I hate that we brought him in. I didn't like him before. 

I'm not questioning you about fandom or anything I just want to ask how long have you been a fan, because I remember when Vick was here and Jim Mora, Greg Knapp was the offensive coordinator and they went to the playoffs and they didn't do that bad they put points on board, I remember that for a fact; Steve sarkisian isn't even on thier level of coaching , smh.... Jim Mora, Greg Knapp level then wasn't even that good? In my opinion just from worst to bad basically

Edited by Atownbrave

2 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

I'm not questioning you about fandom or anything I just want to ask how long have you been a fan, because I remember when Vick was here and Jim Mora, Greg Knapp was the offensive coordinator and they went to the playoffs and they didn't do that bad they put points on board, I remember that for a fact; Steve sarkisian isn't even on that level, smh.... Jim Mora, Greg Knapp level then wasn't even that good?

I've been following them since they came here. I'm an old timer. That wasn't so much about play calling as it was just how dynamic Vick was. I can't remember specific games and plays, but I can remember watching the games and being annoyed by him the same way I am about Sark. 

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

I've been following them since they came here. I'm an old timer. That wasn't so much about play calling as it was just how dynamic Vick was. I can't remember specific games and plays, but I can remember watching the games and being annoyed by him the same way I am about Sark. 

Yeah you're absolutely right I did question some plays back then but remember when Roddy White could not catch a football and Warrick Dunn hit the hole harder than TJ Duckett basically back then they were just putting too much on Vic being the whole team that was what's up with their play-calling back then but now we actually have a whole team and Steve sarkisian is ruining it for us fans by the way I'm only 33 but yeah you been a Falcons fan this long wow

Edited by Atownbrave
fuego likes this

Look let's give credit to the old-timer Falcons fans guys these people have endured many many years of pain emotional pain probably to the point of not wanting to watch NFL anymore and they're still hanging in there so this gives me motivation and inspiration to hanging with my Falcons too

11 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

Yeah you're absolutely right I did question some plays back then but remember when Roddy White could not catch a football and Warrick Dunn hit the hole harder than TJ Duckett basically back then they were just putting too much on Vic being the whole team that was what's up with their play-calling back then but now we actually have a whole team and Steve sarkisian is ruining it for us fans by the way I'm only 33 but yeah you been a Falcons fan this long wow

To add, I just see Knapp as being a step back. Going backwards. Going back to the past. Let's move forward. Although after Shanny I guess anybody would feel like a step back. At least to me. 

Atownbrave likes this

4 hours ago, Internetallstar said:

Any bets on half the board losing their minds if we lose tonight?

so before you typed that, did you take into consideration the low quality of that half of the boards minds?? 

:ninja::ninja: