PK Manley

*****OFFICIAL Falcons vs Jets Preseason Game Thread*****

1,033 posts in this topic

Ridley wins National championship in ATL and then a super bowl in ATL the next year? that would be... neat

(Minus UGA losing..)

Edited by WisFalcon

I honestly cannot figure out why we keep Schaub around at his price. He's at best the 5th best QB in the stadium today, which begs the question why we can't find a better backup?!

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Crawford playing better than ito

he saw the hole and immediately cut up field, that's what I like. Not all that dancing around

VTCrunkler likes this

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I hate to agree but he looks either confused or just not motivated.  I don't know how else to put it.

I think he's just a little under the weather. Heard we picked up a case of this:

Decoudies - A rare form of cooties which causes NFL players to take terrible angles, whiff on tackles, and to spend more time worrying about their sneaker collections & mullets than on the fundamentals of football.

http://www.webmd.com/decoudies

6 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Still doesn't explain why we're not executing properly. These same guys talking all this "It's just Preseason" are the ones from last season that were complaining halfway through the season when we lost to the likes of a Jay Cutler Dolphin team.

I am frustrated with the level of play. What I was referring to is those that were bringing up Sark.

Flying Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

It seems like the game hasn't slowed down for him quite yet. He looks lost out there.

I mean Campbell was still growing in this way last year.