PK Manley

*****OFFICIAL Falcons vs Jets Preseason Game Thread*****

1,033 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Our offense SUCKS under Sark.

This summed up last season & I was hoping he picked something up from last year, but not building any confidence he has from what ive seen tonight.

And for the record, I don't believe he's the right guy, but hoping I'm wrong.

Flying Falcon and fuego like this

4 minutes ago, falconut1991 said:

This summed up last season & I was hoping he picked something up from last year, but not building any confidence he has from what ive seen tonight.

And for the record, I don't believe he's the right guy, but hoping I'm wrong.

He's not the right playcaller. He have no clue how to scheme anyone open.

falconut1991 likes this

Duke is just not athletic enough to get to where he needs to be.  I am not sure if its because he is not ready to make the play or he is just not quick enough to go.  I thought the same of Jalen Collins when he first started playing.  I thought Collins was nothing more then a back and forth player who could never move on the ball.  He proved  me wrong but he was also on Performance Enhancers.  Duke is just out sized and out classed. 

Hard to tell in preseason with no game planning and limited playbook but just as in college and last year, Sark’s offence looks sloppy. Nowhere near as precise as Shanny. 

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

I’m just gonna go ahead and chalk up a W against the eagle. Cool? Lol

If our defense holds them to under 10, we will be 1-0 

1 minute ago, falconfansince66 said:

I think Foye likely pushes Duke down for a starter's job.

Depends on his play vs pass/base D playing weakside in space. They’ve seem to be letting Foye bull a little already and he is listed behind Campbell on Strongside. They did swap Campbell from WLB to SLB last year. Just don’t know how they are projecting these guys so far if at all; let alone cross-training in base D.