Unkn0wn

Brewers at Braves

319 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, I Am The Truth said:

Acuna looks like he's in the zone right now, and that is a scary, scary thing for opposing pitchers. Since the All Star Break, he's been putting up video game numbers. 

My gf is pretty new  to baseball but she has turned into a big braves fan...the other day  I was showing her some clips of braves players that I  grew up watching and I showed her some Andruw Jones clips and with our missing a beat  she said "that kind of look Acuna"

55 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

Why don't you mind your own F'N business you know it all clownface

"Know it all Clownface"? I've been called a lot of things in my time, but that's certainly a new one. :lol:

1 hour ago, I Am The Truth said:

"Know it all Clownface"? I've been called a lot of things in my time, but that's certainly a new one. :lol:

As you probably know, I was jk

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!!! Why is it that every Nats pitcher that blows a game magically come up with some sort of injury? It's uncanny how that works.

Yeah, seems to always happen.  Couldn’t have happened to a better team, I’ve hated Washington since their ascent to the top of the east.  It’s glorious to see their fall.

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

That's the kind of loss that ends your season. Hard to overcome that when you already had a hill to climb.

Don’t tell the media that.. they’ve been insisting that they are still in it

Falconsfan567 likes this

LOL was watching the Braves game yesterday and we had company show up, so I turned it off. By the time they left I had a migrane so didn't watch tv or get on the computer. I thought they surely lost just by how the game was going. Didn't even know till I saw Albies homer powers Braves past Brewers this morning. Got to love this team. Good to see Dansby set it up with his home run too.