Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Preseason Games Thread

163 posts in this topic

Just now, FentayeJones said:

The Browns actually have some talent on the team - they are gonna win some games this year.

They literally win one game and they improve like 100% over last year. That said...Tyrod Taylor.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They still got Blake Bortles?

I ain't worried.

Even someone like Bortles would have trouble screwing this up. With all these offensive weapons. Bortles did have 35 TD passes a couple years back and now has the most weapons he's ever had on offense. Don't sleep on them.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Browns looking good vs a decent giants secondary. Tyrod in that up tempo looked scary good with some players wanting to prove something

3 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

The Browns actually have some talent on the team - they are gonna win some games this year.

I see 6 wins there. Maybe 7 or 8 if they get lucky.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Even someone like Bortles would have trouble screwing this up. With all these offensive weapons. Bortles did have 35 TD passes a couple years back and now has the most weapons he's ever had on offense. Don't sleep on them.

Snore.

Their division is turrible.

I see 6 wins there. Maybe 7 or 8 if they get lucky.

They still need another receiver oppoisite Jarvis but other than that thier roster looks solid.

So. They won a playoff game on the road last year and got better.

That's the team that needs to worry...the Steelers. They gave up 45 to the Bort man. I wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle, but they share a division with the Ohio twins.

1 minute ago, FentayeJones said:

They still need another receiver oppoisite Jarvis but other than that thier roster looks solid.

Makes you wonder why they traded Coleman for peanuts.

2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Titans and Texans are terrible?

The word is turrible. 

The Titans we're barely above average last year. The Texans had 4 wins....that equals turrible.

4 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Titans and Texans are terrible?

Not sure what that guy is on about.

Titans were hampered by Mularkey Ball. Once they open up the offense for Mariota, I think they make some real strides. 

Texans could be really scary considering how deadly Watson looked in his limited time playing. Not to mention their defense suffered some pretty big injuries. 

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The word is turrible. 

The Titans we're barely above average last year. The Texans had 4 wins....that equals turrible.

Most of their best players were on IR last year. Im not saying they are a juggernaut but I wouldnt call them terrible either.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Most of their best players were on IR last year. Im not saying they are a juggernaut but I wouldnt call them terrible either.

Shrug. 32nd in points allowed. Not sure JJ Watt is gonna turn them into #5. 

I'd be surprised if O'Brien makes it to week 7. I'm interested in seeing what Watson does, but his defense did him no favors.

32 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Touchdown Jacksonville!! What an impressive drive!! They just moved it right down the field with ease against the Saints. They've got some weapons at WR now. They could actually be dangerous offensively this year.

I get where you are coming from but it is preseason.  Jacksonville is a force though. Would not want to see them in the Super Bowl.  Physical team both sides.