Falcons Fan MVP

Who do most Panthers fans hate more Falcons or Saints?

21 posts in this topic

As a Falcons fan who lives in Charlotte, NC, I would have to say they really hate the Saints. Obviously they don’t like the Falcons either but between all three of the teams since like 03 or 05 we have the same records against each other. Very competitive games altogether, but the decision ultimately boils down to NO having won a SB. Of course this is speculative of my own views so no need to bash.

Everyone's #1 hate in the division is the Saints. I know plenty of rival fans, and all of them have said the Saints.

Their reasoning is simply because the way the Saints like to run up the score, kick you when your down and rub it in.

That sounds like the entire organization and their fans to a "T". Their not Classy at all. this is truth!

I think the general consensus is the Saints. Mainly because of how arrogant their fan base acts towards the rest of the division. I’ve peaked at the Saints forum a few times, and it’s terrible. 

44 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Everyone's #1 hate in the division is the Saints. I know plenty of rival fans, and all of them have said the Saints.

Their reasoning is simply because the way the Saints like to run up the score, kick you when your down and rub it in.

That sounds like the entire organization and their fans to a "T". Their not Classy at all. this is truth!

41 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I think the general consensus is the Saints. Mainly because of how arrogant their fan base acts towards the rest of the division. I’ve peaked at the Saints forum a few times, and it’s terrible. 

I think Bucs and Panthers would agree with this also. Saints weren't s**t during the Brooks era and they come out of the woodwork when they haven't been relevant since that tainted SB win. Everything was quiet during those 7-9 seasons but get ready my fellow bird watchers. After finally having a winning season last year they're about to get cocky again. I only put the Panthers as my #2 hated team because of Cam Newton.

Tim Mazetti likes this

According to my market research, the annual average amount of money invested

in deodorant, among NFC South fans is, per household:

1. Atlanta - $74.82

2. Tampa - $62.35

3. Carolina - $46.14

4. New Orleans - $1.68

-

Conclusion:  Besides being the most obnoxious fans, Bagheads are also the most noxious. 

35 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I think Bucs and Panthers would agree with this also. Saints weren't s**t during the Brooks era and they come out of the woodwork when they haven't been relevant since that tainted SB win. Everything was quiet during those 7-9 seasons but get ready my fellow bird watchers. After finally having a winning season last year they're about to get cocky again. I only put the Panthers as my #2 hated team because of Cam Newton.

Lol There was one time I looked at their forum and they were lamenting our win of the week more than their win of the week. One of the oddest things I’ve ever seen. 

I’m not a huge fan of Newton. He sulks way too much for my liking. When they are winning he’s a braggart, when he’s losing he’s a brat. 

Hard2BaBirdWachr likes this

1 hour ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I dont think they're that bad....its not like they would infiltrate our message board...create an account...and have nearly 4000 post..and pick some ridiculous name like Saints 4 life or some ****...when one of them does that...then we need to fumigate...

:ninja:

16 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I dont think they're that bad....its not like they would infiltrate our message board...create an account...and have nearly 4000 post..and pick some ridiculous name like Saints 4 life or some ****...when one of them does that...then we need to fumigate...

:ninja:

Right.

Wait! What?

2 hours ago, Crazy Trav said:

As a Falcons fan who lives in Charlotte, NC, I would have to say they really hate the Saints. Obviously they don’t like the Falcons either but between all three of the teams since like 03 or 05 we have the same records against each other. Very competitive games altogether, but the decision ultimately boils down to NO having won a SB. Of course this is speculative of my own views so no need to bash.

They were giving a superbowl dude , they screwed the Vikings in the NFC championship game 

VTCrunkler and Falcons Fan MVP like this

3 hours ago, E. T. said:

that depends on if you count low class as having class  :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Glad not to be first.

yeah but does that mean we're getting sloppy seconds from them after the panties?  ewwwwwwww

4 hours ago, FalconsSavant said:

Definitely they hate the Falcons. We cost them that perfect season.

PS. F the Stainks!

No, it's the Saints. The Saints eliminated them from the playoffs.

papachaz likes this

You're not a true football fan unless you hate the Stains.

What's weird?  Both the Falcons and Panther have lost two Super Bowls each to the Broncos and the Patriots.  Meanwhile the Stains had that one year where they played to hurt people (bountygate) and won against a Colts team that had little to no defense. 

Edited by falconfansince66

Where’s that samills or whatever guy.  Haven’t seen him around in a while.  I have no idea what his username was, I think it was something like that.