Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Falcons at Jets

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

I checked to see what the problem is with Bryant, but apparently the Falcons aren't releasing what the injury is. Sambrailo has some kind of hand injury.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/falcons-rule-out-matt-bryant-ty-sambrailo-for-first-exhibition-game

Probably just rest because disguised  as an injury for Bryant. It's not like he actually needs the practice. He can make field goals in his sleep.

hjerry, PokerSteve and Tim Mazetti like this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Probably just rest because disguised  as an injury for Bryant. It's not like he actually needs the practice. He can make field goals in his sleep.

Good, was hoping it was something like that. Not that I'd rather us kick field goals or anything, lol. :ninja:

Tim Mazetti likes this

2 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

24 weeks with games, 23 if we get a playoff bye, and 25 if you count the regular season bye.

Thanks for that. I was just being lazy and didn't feel like adding it up.

59 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I checked to see what the problem is with Bryant, but apparently the Falcons aren't releasing what the injury is. Sambrailo has some kind of hand injury.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/falcons-rule-out-matt-bryant-ty-sambrailo-for-first-exhibition-game

DNP: Old.

4 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I kind of regret posting this now, because it's all I can think about.  May start the party a little early this week.

I heard that ....im gone do a lil something myself on Friday....folks think im crazy..talking about "its just a preseason game"....I just look at them and say.."No...its football"images-28.jpeg.4ce768612fd32191cc4712c9cf51d276.jpeg

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I heard that ....im gone do a lil something myself on Friday....folks think im crazy..talking about "its just a preseason game"....I just look at them and say.."No...its football"images-28.jpeg.4ce768612fd32191cc4712c9cf51d276.jpeg

Oh, it's football alright.  Especially after this looooong wait!

RING OF HONOR likes this

3 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Is that apple juice in the back!!!  I'll just take the apple juice bc i'm on a low calorie diet lol

LOL ya'll must do things differently in KC to think anybody drinks apple juice with wings...