August 6 Tweets

Falconsfan567

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrapping up today's practice for Falcons: More work in the red zone and scoring situations, with Matt Ryan hitting rookie Calvin Ridley in the corner of the end zone to end practice. ... Rookie LB Foyesade Oluokun continues to impress playing backup at base Will and nickel Will. Oluokun picked off a Matt Schaub pass off a deflection during 11 on 11. ``He's in that mix,'' LBs coach Jeff Ulbrich said. ... The Falcons ruled out K Matt Bryant (undisclosed) and OL Ty Sambrailo (hand) for Friday night's preseason opener vs. the Jets. The 43-year-old Bryant likely just getting rest, with rookie David Marvin handling the kicking. ... DE Takk McKinley, who had surgeries on both shoulders and then a bruised right shoulder, has not been ruled out for Friday but was limited in practice again Monday. ``It always sucks when you're not out there on the field,'' McKinley said. ``I play football. I'm not trying to be on the sideline. I'm trying to be out there on the field in the action. It sucks, but I just have to take it day by day.'' ... Fellow DE Vic Beasley Jr. had an outstanding bull rush in drills that knocked rookie OL Matt Gano on his back.

Vaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer
4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Love it!! Need the backs to make plays in the passing game!! Can be such a dangerous weapon as it was in 2016. Remember how impressively the Falcons used Coleman to beat the Broncos defense time and time again?

I think honestly between the two Coleman will get more looks as a reciever more so that free..Coleman is such a nightmare for LB to try and keep up with him 

Archived