Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 6 Tweets

131 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

He's really improving his game yearly. 

He really is. True professional. I also noticed that is trying to step up on the pocket instead of his usual backpedaling then throwing off his back feet. Impressive 

VTCrunkler likes this

7 hours ago, Jerz said:

Julio gets tons of credit for that. I've never seen a receiver in this league get more credit than Julio for being a focal point for defenses which allows other guys to eat.

Lol outside the fanbase go figure.

A good portion of our fans wanted Julio traded or let go about 2 weeks ago hahahaha that's what makes me laugh hysterically everyone else in the league realises how good Julio is and the effect he has bar a portion of our very own fanbase.

13 hours ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

He really is. True professional. I also noticed that is trying to step up on the pocket instead of his usual backpedaling then throwing off his back feet. Impressive 

Yes. Better pocket movement.  He looked like he's studying Arod and Russel

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Might just be better pocket. Much easier to move in the pocket if there actually is a pocket.

Just now, falconidae said:

Might just be better pocket. Much easier to move in the pocket if there actually is a pocket.

great point.  with mack in..its been an expanded pocket, not a collapsed one

falconidae likes this

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Man!!!! Arod was who I thought of when I seen the video. Drew Brees does it well & often also even though I hate giving the Saints player credit for doing anything good. I can't stand them & them cowgirls.