Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 6 Tweets

131 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Duff_Man said:

You'll get over it.

There's not just that one. He also dropped a TD. He's got a long way to go before he's a weapon for the Falcons.

3 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

I just dont see ridley as gabriel, he is a far better route runner, and has better size more close to roddy white. It will def help also in the run game as well bc ridley after putting a little weight on his frame can be a really good blocker too, at least better than gabriel

gabriel is 5-8 165pounds 4.27 40 time

ridley is 6'1 190pounds 4.43 40 time

roddy white was 6'1 201pounds 4.45 40 time

I don't know if it's more I felt Roddy was bigger or if ridley was smaller, but that's crazy realizing they just about the same size! To be as fluid and effortless he is this early 

jdawg4876 likes this

Just now, Dirtybird3 said:

I don't know if it's more I felt Roddy was bigger or if ridley was smaller, but that's crazy realizing they just about the same size! To be as fluid and effortless he is this early 

yep and to me ridley could use a little muscle on his frame, 5 to 7 pounds would make him near identical to roddy in size but just faster

Dirtybird3 likes this

6 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Hopefully this means more screens and passes to the flats or seams for Free and TeCo.

Shouldn't be to hard this year get Julio and Ridley or Sanu on one side will pretty much clear out the Lbers and DBs leaving easy completions to our RBs.

blkbigdog35 and Tim Mazetti like this

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Shouldn't be to hard this year get Julio and Ridley or Sanu on one side will pretty much clear out the Lbers and DBs leaving easy completions to our RBs.

Surely hope so because you won’t  be able to defend this offense.

4 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

Tell you what I don't think Ulbrich will be around here much longer.I see him being another coach being promoted and poached.

6 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Surely hope so because you won’t  be able to defend this offense.

If you remember that first pass play in the GB NFCCG in the Dome the completion to DiMarco who nie n scored off it.

OR the game against Carolina the 3rd and 23 to Coleman off the swing pass after Julio cleared out that side and the run straight after where Coleman went for 55 and iced the game.

Thats what I'm hoping to see more of.

Julio never gets credit for the effect he has on defenses allowing others to get off.I know slightly off topic but that's another reason for me why he's the best WRer in the game.Also remember a block in the SB that allowed Free the big run off a stretch zone run.

blkbigdog35 and HASHBROWN3 like this

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

If you remember that first pass play in the GB NFCCG in the Dome the completion to DiMarco who nie n scored off it.

OR the game against Carolina the 3rd and 23 to Coleman off the swing pass after Julio cleared out that side and the run straight after where Coleman went for 55 and iced the game.

Thats what I'm hoping to see more of.

Julio never gets credit for the effect he has on defenses allowing others to get off.I know slightly off topic but that's another reason for me why he's the best in WRer in the game.Also remember a block in the SB that allowed Free to the big run off a stretch zone run.

Yes sir remember very well and that’s what makes Julio a valuable asset to this offense.  Now you add Ridley!  So there is no reason where other guys like Hooper, Hardy, Free, and TeCo can’t thrive in this offense.  It’s going to be fun to see!! :slick:

kiwifalcon and Tim Mazetti like this

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Yes sir remember very well and that’s what makes Julio a valuable asset to this offense.  Now you add Ridley!  So there is no reason where other guys like Hooper, Hardy, Free, and TeCo can’t thrive in this offense.  It’s going to be fun to see!! :slick:

Good time to be a Falcons fan Jesus I can't wait for the season to start.

blkbigdog35 likes this

30 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Tell you what I don't think Ulbrich will be around here much longer.I see him being another coach being promoted and poached.

If we ball this season and make the SB(win), you can bet money our staff will be lured away to other teams.

Tim Mazetti likes this

4 hours ago, shock said:

Allen and his agent were seen at practice talking with Blank. Extension happening soon?? 

Fast, eh? Made the deal on the field?

My kinda' team.

5 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Is it Friday yet? Never been this excited to watch 2nd & 3rd stringers play

Agree for reals. 

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Julio never gets credit for the effect he has on defenses allowing others to get off.I know slightly off topic but that's another reason for me why he's the best WRer in the game.Also remember a block in the SB that allowed Free the big run off a stretch zone run.

Julio gets tons of credit for that. I've never seen a receiver in this league get more credit than Julio for being a focal point for defenses which allows other guys to eat.

1 hour ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

I like how he looks the safety off by looking left then quickly resetting his feet throwing a rope to Ridley. Im liking it.

He's really improving his game yearly.